• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
More Cultural military Buildings. Cause right now there is no reason to stay Dutch/Bohemian while playing in HRE. The Poles and Hungarians should get a building like the Iberian one.(Hussars) Swiss should be a cultural choice with a pikemen building. Scandinavian Cultures should get a building for more Heavy Infantry. So should Saxon English. (Houscarls)In Late game Cultures without Special Military building are outmatched.

I'd like to see some mechanism that prevents or works against the combination of high crown authority and elective law. I would think that contested elections would force candidates to make concessions to the voters, and make the monarch weaker. Maybe a cap like you can't go above say medium crown authority with elective law, or perhaps make the length of time before you can change the law longer.

Some way to provisionally hold a title and not add onto its history immediately. It bugs me some that whatever titles I create, I am added onto the history, even if I grant it out a few days later. Or, worse yet, when the dynastic holder of a title dies out, giving me a title. I think it would be nice if there was a check, perhaps forcing the ruler to hold the title for a mere month, before they get added to the history and affect the regnal list of names.

Grant Independence and Give Titles To Mercenaries

It would be great to be able to grant independence to faraway duchies and counties.

It would also be great to be able to give titles to mercenaries. Kind of similar to what happened with the Normans.

My wish is for attached armies to be unable to lead sieges. Lost an independence war against France because it wouldn't let me assault, since merc costs eventually catch up with you.
They also get the holding for themselves so they get the gold and the contribution score.

Ruling via Jure oxuris as well as abdication would be great things for me. Of course accompanied by the relevant code commands for the modders :)

You know how the text in the chat thingy is highlighted, id like to be able to double click the highlight and bring up what is highlighted, be it a person, or nation.

+1

Having dynamic assassination prices. With a slider to spend more gold to have a higher assassination %

Plots to organize the escape of prisoners.

Capacity to directly bribe characters to make them join a plot, with a % of betraying the briber and spill the beams to the related authorities

I'd like to see a military AI that can efficiently withdraw its depleted regiments, dismiss them, and raise fresh forces from its levies back at home, just like human players frequently do. As it stands right now, it wastes a large percentage of its troops sitting at home, while several tiny battered regiments are raised on the front...

You know how the text in the chat thingy is highlighted, id like to be able to double click the highlight and bring up what is highlighted, be it a person, or nation.

+2 - and also have this be applicable to things like say, the Ledger under claimants. I'd like to be able to click directly on the claimant, rather then having to close the window, open my character, go to court, scroll through looking for the person, then eventually clicking on them. Also, I'd like the claim type to be notified too, i.e not inheritable, inheritable, etc.

Mostly, that Arab and Mongol Christian Bishops be clothed. As its a small but annoying thing that 1.05 really sounded like it was going to fix with the new, awesome clothing detachment thing but didnt.
For the HRE and ERE to not be creatable by non-christians to stop the seljuk/caliphate usurping it and to make it reasonable.
For the Sultanate of Rum to be a creatable Titular title, requiring owning anatolia and being a turk.

And for modders definitions to let traits be made that make characters unhard-code killable or removed from the succession.

I would like the DLC to be fixed.

Option to grant independence with lose of prestige or smth. Please.
This and the possibility to 'vassalize' conquered/completely defeated enemy lords (only dukes, counts and barons maybe?). Because I doubt anyone would refuse such a good "Kneel to me to you keep your head and territory" kind of offer. That should require a new rebellion plot for such shamed lords, to free themselves back.

Interface:
– Child tutor finder similar to marriage finder.
– Invite to court interface/streamline? The downside could be pure stat mongering and number crunching (marriages & councillors).

Land:
– Fix the ludicrous de iure Kingdom of Pomerania to a titular Kingdom of the Wends if you really need in the game.
– Jerusalem doesn't need to be a de iure Kingdom either, now that titular kingdoms can be created when you hold specific scripted capitals. It does make no sense for a de iure Kingdom of Jerusalem to exist prior to a successful crusade.
– I'm sure there are more changes in the like vein.