• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Both of these players make sense as baddies.

Unvote Suirantes
Vote Mr. G

But would you like to explain what deception you employed?

Apologies, but I'm cutting back on my time spent on the forum.

I sent PMs to them both explaining that I was the sorcerer and had scanned them as cultists. the_hdk responded pretty fast saying I was wrong, but Mr. G took about 24 hours to answer and that was with a message saying "Good. the_hdk is my packmate". Pretty much.

Really? Baddie lie. Vote najs

You've voted walrus (unknown), Lemeard (probably innocent), walrus again, Lemeard again. Najs has voted Falc (cultist), esemesas (villager), Kriszo (sorceror), Kriszo (sorceror). You'll need to do better than that to convince me. And looking at that list of votes, Najs had better hope that the last hunter cultist wasted his shot on jonti and that there's another GA around, because there's a fairly clear conclusion to draw. Especially if you're a cultist too.

unvote the_Hdk
Vote G-san

I gotta trust Najs, I mean he never betrayed us, right?

I sent PMs to them both explaining that I was the sorcerer and had scanned them as cultists. the_hdk responded pretty fast saying I was wrong, but Mr. G took about 24 hours to answer and that was with a message saying "Good. the_hdk is my packmate". Pretty much.

Et, tu Mrg?

seriously najs, you believe him? :

Gentlemen, I have a minor announcement to make.

Mr. G is a cultist and the_hdk is a wolf. Please proceed to vote Mr. G first, as he *might* have been screwing with me.

Thanks.

Vote Mr. G

moron, you have been played. Im not a wolf.

edit:
NAjs think about what you did for a moment. and maybe, just maybe you'll realize your mistake.
you pmed 2 players claiming that you scanned them as cultists. its a 50/50. either they are or not.

Scenario 1: They are NOT a cultist
how would they react? they know you are fishing. so either you are a villager gone bored or a mouthpiece of some jl trying to fish.
either way you already are an asset (or a liability / POV) or will become one now. they feed you info and try to get some out of you. There are many ways to do this so ill won't cover them all.

Scenario 2: They ARE a cultist.
No way a cultist would give up the name of his wolf to "a sorc" just out of the blue. Thats pack suicide 101.

Either way Najs. You have been played.

Last edited:

Ok. After ages of active participation in WW games (WWL mostly), I thought I had seen the most of the stupid things this game has to offer.

You seriously clame that a player with seer-ability, you, contacted a scanned wolf, told him you were the seer and waited a whole deadline for answer?!? Though your fairytale does not end here, you also say that you asked a senior WW-player for his pack mates and that he answered that question...? All with the risk of being hunted in the night.

If I were a wolf and you contacted me, I would have hunted you.

But you are too stupid to be a wolf.
Unvote Najs

You've voted walrus (unknown), Lemeard (probably innocent), walrus again, Lemeard again. Najs has voted Falc (cultist), esemesas (villager), Kriszo (sorceror), Kriszo (sorceror). You'll need to do better than that to convince me. And looking at that list of votes, Najs had better hope that the last hunter cultist wasted his shot on jonti and that there's another GA around, because there's a fairly clear conclusion to draw. Especially if you're a cultist too.

The fact is that I have not voted on anyone we know the role of. Who knows, maybe I have voted on two wolves?

Ok. After ages of active participation in WW games (WWL mostly), I thought I had seen the most of the stupid things this game has to offer.

You seriously clame that a player with seer-ability, you, contacted a scanned wolf, told him you were the seer and waited a whole deadline for answer?!? Though your fairytale does not end here, you also say that you asked a senior WW-player for his pack mates and that he answered that question...? All with the risk of being hunted in the night.

If I were a wolf and you contacted me, I would have hunted you.

But you are too stupid to be a wolf.
Unvote Najs

The fact is that I have not voted on anyone we know the role of. Who knows, maybe I have voted on two wolves?

Warning, Swedish ahead!

Mr. G said:
Najs said:
Okej, så här är det. Jag skannade dig igår och jag vet att du är en Cultist (Svenska låter så cheesy). Jag tänker INTE få dig lynchad. Varför? Jo, jag är en sorcerer. Du är den första onding (du ser? cheesy...) jag hittat. Jag antar att du har en flock (funkar verkligen inte det här), så jag vill att du för mitt namn vidare till dem så vi kan vinna det här.

Tänk inte ens tanken att skicka varulvarna på mig. Jag kommer se till att du lynchas imorgon om det händer. :happy:

Gott. The_hdk är min pack mate.

Lemeard, would you please confirm this for the rest?

moron, you have been played. Im not a wolf.

edit:
NAjs think about what you did for a moment. and maybe, just maybe you'll realize your mistake.
you pmed 2 players claiming that you scanned them as cultists. its a 50/50. either they are or not.

Scenario 1: They are NOT a cultist
how would they react? they know you are fishing. so either you are a villager gone bored or a mouthpiece of some jl trying to fish.
either way you already are an asset (or a liability / POV) or will become one now. they feed you info and try to get some out of you. There are many ways to do this so ill won't cover them all.

Scenario 2: They ARE a cultist.
No way a cultist would give up the name of his wolf to "a sorc" just out of the blue. Thats pack suicide 101.

Either way Najs. You have been played.

That's why we are lynching Mr. G first...

That all looks like bork bork to me.

I"d like to know why my Leader trait didn't work

I Do Not Like That Plan. Cause If He Is Indeed A Baddie Im Frecked. For Nothing.

I Mean come on. this is al based on nothing
All on nothing. Some lame ass post.
Maybe. But just maybe we should concentrate on analyzing what info we have.
Perhaps than we will find some real info?
After all. That how we look for info in this game.
Doing vote analysis. Looking for patterns.
Really people. I expect more from the young generation.
Empire will live on!

And after that you will...? I mean, if I am a wolf and have written what I have you say I have written, which is a lie, as explained above, I could just as well have tricked you as told you the truth...

Warning, Swedish ahead!

Lemeard, would you please confirm this for the rest?

And now you are telling all the wolves of your JL-mate...?

I"d like to know why my Leader trait didn't work

There was no valid target. Nobody had 50% of your votes. True, Paendrag had as many votes as you, but it wouldn't make sense to let you leaderlynch someone who was already lynched.

I'd like to hear whether anyone feels I made the wrong choice on that. It simply seemed to me that there was no valid target to switch the lynch onto. Would others have allowed Kriszo to put the lynch on the already-lynched Paendrag?

EDIT

On second thoughts perhaps that was an error. If I had made it clear that a tie would mean no leaderlynch, Kriszo could have voted for himself, thereby making Pean a valid target...

On second thoughts perhaps that was an error. If I had made it clear that a tie would mean no leaderlynch, Kriszo could have voted for himself, thereby making Pean a valid target...
This. And I think it is traditional to work in ties in all games (for this very reason), I could be wrong though. In my games, leaders can definitely save themselves (or others) in a situation like this.

The 50% (or equivalent) rule for leaders are there so an outed baddie can't save himself from lynch. A golden tongue would get you only so far.

With that as a background I can't see why a leader in a TIE couldn't save himself and decide that only one of the others in the TIE got lynched.

The last sentence:

Tänk inte ens tanken att skicka varulvarna på mig. Jag kommer se till att du lynchas imorgon om det händer.
Don't even think about sending the Werewolves on me. Else I will have you lynch tomorrow.

Yeah, a dead player lynching a wolf...

Next time, fake your PMs better.

The key point it turned on was that leaderlynch is supposed to re-direct the lynch, not stop it. So my reasoning was that Kriszo needed to have a valid target to put the lynch onto. Let's say there was a 3rd party candidate who had 50%, to my mind it would be okay to leaderlynch Paendrag and 3rd party, since the 2 lynches are accounted for. But to leaderlynch Paendrag alone leaves 1 lynch unused...

So let's propose another scenario: a leader wolf and a villager are tied, with only a packmate of the tied wolf as a valid candidate. If it's okay for Kriszo to put two lynches on one player then in this hypothetical it would be okay for the wolf to put two lynches on the villager, thereby saving his packmate. Given the intent of the leader is to re-direct, not stop, the lynch, that is something I wouldn't allow. Every variant of leader I can recall (though I may be wrong) requires the leader lynch as many people as are tied. If there are 2 people tied, he needs 2 targets. If 3, 3.

That's what made my decision. The only problem I have with it in hindsight is that Kriszo thought he was safe. Had he known, he'd have acted differently. I consider it a mistake not to have warned Kriszo that a tie would result in his death, but it never occurred to me until it happened.

I agree with Vain on this one. If the village have decided to lynch 2 people, then 2 people needs to by lynched. But I also understand that it can cause confusion if it's completely explained beforehand.

["Kri-Szo"] Kriszo the Leader Sorcerer was lynched.
["Rames Smith"] Enkhuush the Spiritually Attuned Wolf (Chaos Pack) was killed while hunting.
["Rand van Braam"] Randakar the Priest's Apprentice who slept with One Eye Open was hunted.

Cowards. At least you can't say I didn't bloody warn you. I *never* lie about this sort of thing. Except if I'm a baddie :p

@Vain - apologies for first checking my PM's instead of the update.. you know what I speak of.

On the whole this isn't a terrible thing though - I've been very ill this weekend, so not having to catch up to this thread is a good thing ..