• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's always useful to have more than one suspect. Who do you suggest?

I haven't checked yet, but I would suggest looking at what enkhuush and Rendap got up to, as well as going back to the Boris lynching, so that we're not getting too tunnel-visioned about a dead sorceror revealing anything.

*Peeks out of EURO's pants*

Seriously, you guys, it's not even related to the theme. Dicking around is one thing, I don't want this to spiral into another Vain-OY bile explosion.

Surely you don't believe that anyone except myself and the guy who replaced me could possibly do anything that epic?

It's warm in here...

*zips up pants*

Sorry guys. Won't happen again.

vote Suirantes

I have no clue if I should vote for Kriszo.

Classic baddie tell followed up later by one of the last votes for Paendrag. Besides, there are the crazy day 1 tie antics to consider.

But yes, reis and hdk are people to consider as well.

Vote Suirantes

the_hdk is a good candidate, but I'd like to get a second good candidate alongside him - unlike yesterday, when Paendrag got dragged in for no reason. As I haven't yet been able to check myself, and have found Suirantes behaviour odd, I'm happy to jump on that for the time being.

Vote the_hdk

Placeholder vote. And he is suspicious.

You know, this could end up being one of the shortest Bigs ever played, considering we started with 31 players. In 4 days of play you bloodlusting monsters have killed 13 players - and that's with 2 no-hunts.

Why do we suspect the_hdk?

You know, this could end up being one of the shortest Bigs ever played, considering we started with 31 players. In 4 days of play you bloodlusting monsters have killed 13 players - and that's with 2 no-hunts.

Burn the candle at both ends and you'll find it gives a lovely light.

Vote Suirantes

For the same reason I was voting him yesterday, but at least today I have some other people who somewhat agree with me.

Gentlemen, I have a minor announcement to make.

Mr. G is a cultist and the_hdk is a wolf. Please proceed to vote Mr. G first, as he *might* have been screwing with me.

Thanks.

Vote Mr. G

While I am at it, Lite needs 7 more players to start. That is seven players. Seeing as we have a minor bloodbath here someone's got to be free to join.

Mr. G is a cultist and the_hdk is a wolf. Please proceed to vote Mr. G first, as he *might* have been screwing with me.

Thanks.

Vote Mr. G

Both of these players make sense as baddies.

Unvote Suirantes
Vote Mr. G

But would you like to explain what deception you employed?

While I am at it, Lite needs 7 more players to start. That is seven players. Seeing as we have a minor bloodbath here someone's got to be free to join.

Apologies, but I'm cutting back on my time spent on the forum.

Thanks.

Vote Mr. G

Really? Baddie lie. Vote najs

unvote Suirantes, vote Mr. G

If that is true, would the baddies please surrender right about now the way they are getting decimated? :)