• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
But then I got told off for editorializing by TheExecuter, and I thought, awww... perhaps not....

Personally, if I get to GMing I plan to editorialize through Swiss newspapers...it'll all be rank speculation and celebrity gossip though probably. It is admittedly very tricky when paranoid players try to read to deeply into these things.

Thanks to you too Bagricula! Learning a lot from you two now.

Bagricula's school of scum and villainy can teach you a lot about being a backstabbing wretch. I think you were better off when you were France, and I could trust you to honor your deals...

Bagricula's school of scum and villainy can teach you a lot about being a backstabbing wretch. I think you were better off when you were France, and I could trust you to honor your deals...

Yes, the "bend over and spread your legs" deal was more to your liking, I imagine...

Yes, the "bend over and spread your legs" deal was more to your liking, I imagine...

That's rich, coming from the country that has racked up more backstabs than the rest of the world combined...

I also have a little history lesson for you: Germany never took any SCs off France. Herp. Derp. So much for that idea.

Deadline!

Austrian Move Orders

CIVIL DISORDER

Ottoman Move Orders

F Bla to Con
F Eas to Ion
F Aeg support A Gre to Hold
A Gre support A Bul to Hold
A Bul Support A Gre to Hold

German Move Orders

A Bur - Par
A Hol - Kie
A Bel - Pic
A Tyr - Boh
A Mos - War
A Lvn S A Mos - War
F Nth - Eng
F Hel - Nth
F Ska - Nwy
F Nwy - Stp

Italian Move Orders

A Mar-Gas
A Pie-Mar
F Por-MAt
F Ion-Alb
F Nap-Ion
F Tyr S F Nap-Ion
A Ven-Tyr

British Move Orders

F Nrg - Nwy
F Bar - Stp nc

A Edi H
F Lon - Nth
F Pic - Eng

Before

1910fallwinter.jpg

After

1911spring.jpg

An explanation of my civil disorder rule:

Units will support neighbouring units. If a unit has two or more potential neighbours to support, it will support the neighbour who has not recieved support and has one or more foreign units bordering it. If this is true for both neighbours, it will support the unit with the most foreign units bordering it. In the case of Warsaw, Army Warsaw recieved support from Army Ukraine because Army Sevastopol is already recieving support from Army Rumania and Army Rumania is already recieving support from Army Serbia.

Recieving the Civil Disorder ruling is conditional; I must not have recieved an personal messages from any Diplomat of that nation since the deadline began, and the Senior Diplomat must not have been active on this topic in the last 24 hours or must have stated that he will be absent/unable to provide orders.

Last edited:
Thus ends Spring, 1911. We now continue to the Movement and Diplomacy Phase, Fall, 1911. The deadline for orders shall be 07:00 GMT, the 6th of December, roughly 48 hours from now.

Not impressed at all. That's two consecutive civil disorders that have gone in Austria's favor.

I'm not so sure... the Ottoman civil disorder really had no effect... but if your accusing me of favoritism your quite wrong, I would prefer that you hurry up and win and wouldn't try and tilt the game in favor of Austria, that would just prolong it! :)

I'm not so sure... the Ottoman civil disorder really had no effect... but if your accusing me of favoritism your quite wrong, I would prefer that you hurry up and win and wouldn't try and tilt the game in favor of Austria, that would just prolong it! :)

Not favoritism, just inconsistency. Turkey could have retained a province if they hadn't gone into civil disorder, and now Austria would have lost a province if they had gone into civil disorder.

Not favoritism, just inconsistency. Turkey could have retained a province if they hadn't gone into civil disorder, and now Austria would have lost a province if they had gone into civil disorder.

But we don't know whether the country would have civil disorder or not. I think players would prefer to send orders than having civil disorder.

But we don't know whether the country would have civil disorder or not. I think players would prefer to send orders than having civil disorder.

Go back and look at the update because you clearly don't know what is at issue here. Austria didn't send orders and Tai had them go into mutual defense, which saved them from losing a province. Earlier, Turkey didn't send in any orders and Tai had them go into civil disorder, which cost them a province. In both cases neither side sent in orders. At least in Turkey's case their senior (and sole active) diplomat been travelling and lost track of the deadline, but the Austrians had THREE diplomats, all three of whom posted in the thread between the updates. They were clearly here, they had every opportunity to send in orders, they dropped the ball, they don't suffer. It's totally unfair to both Turkey and I.

My God...