• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The death icons are minor; I'd rather the government officials UI crash to be fixed.

In case you missed it, I posted a workaround fix for this crash here.

hi,if somone can help,where is the decision to Proclaim Dictatoriship in the game folder?

i want to mod it,but i can t find it

Have you actually bought the game yet since the last time you posted?

Last edited:
And even if people were inclined to help you, it would go on in the Rome modding forum, which you would have full access to if you registered your game.

Johan, is there any more Rome patch time scheduled at Paradox in the next few months? I understand if the teams are busy finishing up AHD and CK2 and patching Sengoku, but it would be nice to know all the same.

Johan, is there any more Rome patch time scheduled at Paradox in the next few months? I understand if the teams are busy finishing up AHD and CK2 and patching Sengoku, but it would be nice to know all the same.

Yeah, what is the actual patch due please?

Is the game worth buying now or should I wait to see what the official patch fixes? EU3 and Sengoku are boring me at the moment and for $10 I'm hoping this will make the wait for CK2 less painful.

Is the game worth buying now or should I wait to see what the official patch fixes? EU3 and Sengoku are boring me at the moment and for $10 I'm hoping this will make the wait for CK2 less painful.

The beta patch has fixed the extremely annoying alliance cascade, but has at the same time introduced some new errors. The awesome community have made up some fixes for them, but it's still not perfect.

I'd say that you should keep an eye out for a sale on EUR Rome and then buy it. Then wait, like I do, for the final patch. Because it's definitely worth it! Especially with the great mods that have been made for the game.

It's much more of a game with VV.

$10 is already pretty cheap on gamersgate.com for Rome Gold. I can't imagine it getting much cheaper.
I've seen it on sale for $2.50 at one stage. But even so, given the amount of time I've spent with this game I'd say $10 is a bargain!

But then I have bought the game three times now...