• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow... Now that's one of those speechless moments.

Are you going to expand this game - or just make Rome 2 similar to Sengoku?

I think out of all the Paradox games (Vicky2, Eu3, HoI3, Sengoku), I'd want Rome sequel/expansion to function like Sengoku more than anything else.

Wow. Love for Rome at last. No more cascading madness, better stability, moddable end dates... I almost wish I still had RVV installed!

I'd rather see a Rome expansion. They could do a huge amount to improve the game with one, without needing to rebuild it from scratch.

How many downloads of the patch?

I have already racked up 10 hours of game play with the new patch. Love it!

I have had a few yes. Post your logs in the bug thread.

I have reached a point in the game (about 570) that I can't get any farther on due to CTD's

When do they happen? If when trying to autosave you could get past it by turning off autosave (I remember earlier having CTDs at around that time due to savegames getting a bit too big (however was using my mod so more countries around, not playing vanilla), saving normally would work fine though).

When do they happen? If when trying to autosave you could get past it by turning off autosave (I remember earlier having CTDs at around that time due to savegames getting a bit too big (however was using my mod so more countries around, not playing vanilla), saving normally would work fine though).

I'll try that. If you know anything about what the logs say you can check out my uploaded file in the bug sub-forum.

EDIT: A wise man has informed me of the error. It was a rebel occupied province.

Last edited: