• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In my recent game the AI doesn't seem to produce anything but convoys. I'm deep inside the USSR and they have hardly any unit left (beside the militas spawned by the 'Workers, rise!' events), and they have ~150 unused IC. This might have something to do with the Beta LUAs (I only moved them to the main folder, not the DiG folder). I used a fresh installation up to DiG 2.05 beta, then installed the LUAs.

This is because you use mixed LUA, part old stuff (the one from the DLC) and part Lothos beta. Because DIG only have the files it changes, most of the LUA mechanics are not in the DLC so if you change the mechanics it won't work.

You need to either put back vanilla LUA (then have the DIG scripts to work) or to delete the DIG (not vanilla) \script folder (then have the new beta).

DD, Thanks! No, I guess I will not do a "CALL TO ARMS' as I want them focused on the SU.

So, just so we're clear, there is no way in FtM to manually control your Allies military? (I don't see a way...) I think we use to be able to do that in SF so guess they took it out?

Rick

This is because you use mixed LUA, part old stuff (the one from the DLC) and part Lothos beta. Because DIG only have the files it changes, most of the LUA mechanics are not in the DLC so if you change the mechanics it won't work.

You need to either put back vanilla LUA (then have the DIG scripts to work) or to delete the DIG (not vanilla) \script folder (then have the new beta).

Good to know :)

And while I'm at it there's something else I noticed. Following the First Vienna Award Germany takes western Czechoslovakia and gets cores there except for three provinces (Pribram, Pisek and one other). Is this WAD?

The province IDs are 2626, 2692 and 2758,

Last edited:
Uhm, did you add a wargoal before the truce? :D

no, why would i need to anyway? even if i didnt set a goal it shouldn't fire a truce by itself and get all its land back without notifying me about it

edit: ok I tried reloading an earlier save and adding a wargoal and that did the trick

Last edited:
All Info an Patches are found at the first Page, DD update it there when he post it in the thread.
1.03 is the newst SF version

Next time, please read my post -carefully-. I asked about an OFFICIAL patch. 1.03 may be the "newest" but it's still a beta and it's still more complicated than I care to deal with to install. A simple .exe installer and a (not so) "simple" official patch to go with it, that's what I'm asking for. I'm not asking to be a beta tester. (I did enough of that when it was first released)

I feel we've been quite patient and we've all chipped in on improving the game. But... May was quite some time ago..

Now, if you feel I'm over-reacting and this beta patch is a cinch to install, please, by all means, give me step by step instructions via PM. "Extracting over.." isn't very clear. ..At all.

Furthermore, my question was addressed to DD and Danevang, that's why I asked for an ETA on an official patch.

Next time, please read my post -carefully-. I asked about an OFFICIAL patch. 1.03 may be the "newest" but it's still a beta and it's still more complicated than I care to deal with to install. A simple .exe installer and a (not so) "simple" official patch to go with it, that's what I'm asking for. I'm not asking to be a beta tester. (I did enough of that when it was first released)

I feel we've been quite patient and we've all chipped in on improving the game. But... May was quite some time ago..

Now, if you feel I'm over-reacting and this beta patch is a cinch to install, please, by all means, give me step by step instructions via PM. "Extracting over.." isn't very clear. ..At all.

Furthermore, my question was addressed to DD and Danevang, that's why I asked for an ETA on an official patch.

Just move all the files from the archive file (.rar, .zip) into your game folder and if it asks if you want to overwrite the files, then press the yes button, simple as that.

maybe old news, so sorry if this is already told but the "truce" event with ussr doesnt work and ruins the game. (baltics stay ussr and some part of russia and romania too)(chose wargoal: western russia). Also the fins do not get there wargoal. will this be fixed in the next patch? or am i the guy nr 1000 who is telling it ;-)
Grz and looking forward that this will be fixed because its work for nothing at this moment

They look pretty cool! Awesome work

For those interested, version 2.5 of Francesco's Models Mod was just released, DIG version included.

Compared to the previous release, there are many improved images and the addition of a few more what-if models for post 1944. Some of the changed/added images:

For more info just go HERE

what vechile is the 3rd colum 1st row

maybe old news, so sorry if this is already told but the "truce" event with ussr doesnt work and ruins the game. (baltics stay ussr and some part of russia and romania too)(chose wargoal: western russia). Also the fins do not get there wargoal. will this be fixed in the next patch? or am i the guy nr 1000 who is telling it ;-)
Grz and looking forward that this will be fixed because its work for nothing at this moment

I need savegames guys. I have no dedicated QA testing team and without your help I won't be able to fix everything.

This is a 5€ DLC, not a 60€ game (and I can find some full games with less support than I give to this DLC!). I am not paid for fixing stuff and I do this in my spare time for your entertainment. Please be patient.

It is unlikely that there is any .exe soon.

I need savegames guys. I have no dedicated QA testing team and without your help I won't be able to fix everything.

This is a 5€ DLC, not a 60€ game (and I can find some full games with less support than I give to this DLC!). I am not paid for fixing stuff and I do this in my spare time for your entertainment. Please be patient.

It is unlikely that there is any .exe soon.

You don't get paid for the patching? Thats pretty messed up :wacko:

Don't see it like that. ^^

I was paid for making the DLC on SF. In the salary was included a FTM compatibility. It is compatible since July (compatible doesn't mean bugfree), my job was done.
But I decided to continue for you guys, because I don't like bugs and because I want everything to be perfect. But I have no Paradox pression or anything, this is my choice, my work is done and I do the patching for free.

This is why I ask for patience, I don't have time to work on it h24 and I don't have time to playtest. Hence I need savegames, in order to fix the issues. Without savegames I can't fix most of the stuff.

So please, be patient and upload anything you find odd. That way you will have a perfect DIG one day. Not tomorrow, not the next week, but whenever I get some spare time I work on it. Next patch is planned for friday, but I would like to have this Sov surrender issue fixed before. So again, UPLOAD YOUR SAVEGAMES.

Words like "I paid 5 bucks I want everything to be perfect NOW" won't work on me. It just makes me sad.

I was paid for making the DLC on SF. In the salary was included a FTM compatibility. It is compatible since July (compatible doesn't mean bugfree), my job was done.
But I decided to continue for you guys, because I don't like bugs and because I want everything to be perfect. But I have no Paradox pression or anything, this is my choice, my work is done and I do the patching for free.

This is why I ask for patience, I don't have time to work on it h24 and I don't have time to playtest. Hence I need savegames, in order to fix the issues. Without savegames I can't fix most of the stuff.

So please, be patient and upload anything you find odd. That way you will have a perfect DIG one day. Not tomorrow, not the next week, but whenever I get some spare time I work on it. Next patch is planned for friday, but I would like to have this Sov surrender issue fixed before. So again, UPLOAD YOUR SAVEGAMES.

Words like "I paid 5 bucks I want everything to be perfect NOW" won't work on me. It just makes me sad.

Don't take it personallly Devil. We all love you here anyways :)

And that's why you're possibly one of the most awesome modders out here. :)