• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Its your opinion.

(Hint: You arent funny)

Its 95% of the people subscribed to this threads opinion that they are funny

So how about this

No Hitler, Stalin or lilliPutin
You use memes - make sure you know what they mean
You make them actually related to EU3
No subtle modern politics context, you can discuss it elsewhere
Make sure it is funny.

Let the RAGE! contunue.

I dislike this thread to an extreme degree.

Perhaps if you all stuck to drawing your own pictures about common frustrations you have during games it would have been far more successful.

So how about this

Make sure it is funny.

Let the RAGE! contunue.

How about this :

You stop moaning
I try to make it more understanable to minds that are not simmiliar to mine.
You'll try to do something yourself

EDIT: Also opinion of marcola is right. Ill ad to it, that your moaning about memes are infinity times more annoying than any memes that make no sense.

10082895.jpg

e608a6b9-4843-48a8-bc31-4eef2a75d373.jpg

Last edited:
So how about this

Make sure it is funny.

Let the RAGE! contunue.

Peoples opinions concerning what´s funny differ, deal with it and market your humor with your own pictures instead.

THATS IT I NO MORE COMMENT MOANING.

FOR LAST TIME - DO YOUR OWN POST IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT IS HERE.

Dude take it easy. I have posted my own rage here before. I'am just saying I liked Junuxx's post and i'am not interested in geting in a long endless discussion about moaning or memes. Now could we please get back to the rage?

I think this thread has passed it zenith. At least try and make it a graceful passing. As far as I can see rules 3, 4, 5 and 6 are being trod on. Not that my post is helping .

If there was a zenith, and there will be passing, then there will be also the new beggining - sunrise ;P.
I posted because there was no ragepics for the moment, so i thought that thread needs refreshing.
So even if i lack in doing rage, i do it from the goodness of my heart. Want to make people happy.
SO i RAGEOUT, when people who don't post rage are moaning that it is BAD, EVIL, and the world will end because it.
As long as this discussion will continue there can be no beggining to the good rage.
Anyway i won't post anymore rage for now as i don't play EUIII at the moment because i am somehow tired of PLAYING it,
so i will post only memes - because those are easier to imagine, as rage needs you too play sometime to bring rage moment to the pics.
If you are not wanting only memes - post ragepics here.

Also i like potatoes. And end this whole boring disscusion it is funrage thread, free for everyone, and no one should moan here
unless he post his moaning in a ragepic...

EDIT: Ok i lied i will not post ragepic :

47e63054-5cfb-41b8-ad1f-569be4542c91.jpg

And because my own crazy sense of humor is not understandable to all the people around me:
9041463.jpg

And from nowhere, it cames that i may be sociopate because i like this pic:
8288418.jpg

Last edited: