• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As a player:

On normal you get no bonus, and no penalties.

On hard you get 90% IC and resources. And 75% supply throughput and port efficiency.

On very hard you get 75% IC and resources. And 50% supply throughput and port efficiency.

For the AI:

On hard gets 125% IC and resources. 125% supply throughput and port efficiency. Plus uses only 75% supplies.

On very hard gets 200% IC and resources. 150% supply throughput and port efficiency. Plus uses only 50% supplies

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me understand about organization. I'm trying to invade Germany as the USA and I can't seem to get anywhere even thought I have a 250k army because my organization falls apart. How do I get maximum organization before I go into battle and help it reduce slowly? Thanks.

Did you research doctrines? Are you mobilized before you invade?

Uncapturable?

A number if S Pacific Islands have provinces that can not be moved adjacent by forces in order to capture.

Is there a way to flip those over?

Thanks!

I'm wondering what happens if a faction leader, like the UK, is puppeted. Is this even possible? Who becomes the new faction leader? How is this determined?

Ive puppeted SU as germany once. SU having a fair amount of countries in the comintern (5 I think). They became my puppet all other countries was automated into axis. This was a few patches back 3.02.

A question about out of supply troops:

How long do they last before they die? After waiting many many days, I couldn't stand seeing those enemy troops in the middle of my newly conquered territory so I decided to finish them up...but in general, if they're not getting air supply or anything, how long should I have waited before those units dissapeared?

A question about out of supply troops:

How long do they last before they die? After waiting many many days, I couldn't stand seeing those enemy troops in the middle of my newly conquered territory so I decided to finish them up...but in general, if they're not getting air supply or anything, how long should I have waited before those units dissapeared?

30 days is what they carry, at max. But this can be lost due to logistic bombing. There might also be supply "floating" around in unoccupied provinces in the pocket which might reach the encircled troops.

30 days is what they carry, at max. But this can be lost due to logistic bombing. There might also be supply "floating" around in unoccupied provinces in the pocket which might reach the encircled troops.

Interesting...I could theoretically bomb out-of-supply units into oblivion with Strat Bombers?

Any real reason as National Spain if i have some Militia Divisions sitting on my isles just sort of as keepers, to form them into any higher structures? I dont plan on doing anything with them really.

Any real reason as National Spain if i have some Militia Divisions sitting on my isles just sort of as keepers, to form them into any higher structures? I dont plan on doing anything with them really.

The question is if the enemy is about to do anything with them. If you can sort them within radio range, do it.