• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I will never stop finding this funny, ditto with the French and Russian temperance leagues.

Tired of getting invaded by the British, the Chinese dragon awakens big time

Texas actually survived war without any help

And why is there a port here?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

History Lecture

imag0209e.jpg

imag0208t.jpg

These are fairly rotten pictures taken by my phone of my even more rotten CRT television screen, but what it shows is a Danish lecture about the history of the Danish-Prussian war of 1864. And what better map to use to visualize Europe at the time than Victoria 2's? If you look at the top one, you can even spot the interface. Priceless!

Sweet! :)

imag0209e.jpg

imag0208t.jpg

These are fairly rotten pictures taken by my phone of my even more rotten CRT television screen, but what it shows is a Danish lecture about the history of the Danish-Prussian war of 1864. And what better map to use to visualize Europe at the time than Victoria 2's? If you look at the top one, you can even spot the interface. Priceless!

Huh...I always wondered why nobody had done this yet. If it was up to me, I'd seriously teach all history through Digital maps with multiple overlays. At the very least, I know I would've learnt alot more myself if that's how I was taught.

imag0209e.jpg

imag0208t.jpg

Those wacky danes. :wacko:
And it looks like Austria has taken Danish Schleswig-Holstein. :rofl:

6nxdh3.jpg

shit just got real :rofl:

I'm the South German Federation, and there's also the North German Federation.
I've never seen this happen so I thought I'd do it. :p

Looks pretty weird though.
Also France needs some nerfing. Playing 1.3 beta :)

also, this is kinda weird. British North America? Normally it just says British Canada. how strange.

Also, historically, Canada was known as British North America. Hence the famous, here in Canada, at least, British North America Act of 1867, which effectively gave Canada independence, of a sort. Got renamed the Constitution act later. Now forms the basis of the Constitution of Canada.

And what the hell is the South German Federation?