• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The first game I ever finished. I had 420 regiments by the end

EU3_MAP_AAC_18201231_1.jpg

I played Aachen as an OPM the entire game

EU3_5.jpg

The hardest part was the wars with Burgundy every couple of years from 1480 to 1525. The wars were extremely difficult with the man power of 1 province before all those good army buildings. I finally turned the tables and hired a 2000 dollar mercenary army. I broke Burgundy into parts and never had an invasion of Aachen since.

EU3_6.jpg

My vassals

EU3_11.jpg

Nah thats the Tuscan capital,they got booted by Milan once I disbanded the HRE. Georgia is protestant like much of the ottoman empire. A result of being part of France for a couple hundred years

My current Naples game, an early report: slowly growing, taking stuff 1 province at the time, never crossing 10 bb limit. First move was to guarantee every Italian minor, and sure, Aragon went in attacking Corsica, glorious Neapolitan navy and army kicked Aragonese and took 2 provinces. Damn Bohemia made a PU with Sicily just as i was about to attack them, which was seriously uncool. Soon after Bohemia actually inherited them, and i attacked: rebels defected the Sicilian provinces, but Bohemia wouldnt cede Malta (worth 5% ws) even when i had 27 WS :( They kept bringing in Croatia (who went on Yugoslavia borders annexing spree) back at with me every 5 years only have white peace signed over and over and over again. Worst waste of 50 years (thats how long it took!) ever, i finally offered white peace as i had no way of attacking Bohemia itself (not without getting 20 WE anyway). Heres the current state of things:

Savoy and France sticking together, i can already see that becoming very problematic very soon :(

Soon to come.

Oh and i have no idea whats up with Bohemia's name on world map, whenever someone gets name over Silesia it gets messed up, those pesky Silesians :D

My current Naples game, an early report: slowly growing, taking stuff 1 province at the time, never crossing 10 bb limit. First move was to guarantee every Italian minor, and sure, Aragon went in attacking Corsica, glorious Neapolitan navy and army kicked Aragonese and took 2 provinces. Damn Bohemia made a PU with Sicily just as i was about to attack them, which was seriously uncool. Soon after Bohemia actually inherited them, and i attacked: rebels defected the Sicilian provinces, but Bohemia wouldnt cede Malta (worth 5% ws) even when i had 27 WS :( They kept bringing in Croatia (who went on Yugoslavia borders annexing spree) back at with me every 5 years only have white peace signed over and over and over again. Worst waste of 50 years (thats how long it took!) ever, i finally offered white peace as i had no way of attacking Bohemia itself (not without getting 20 WE anyway). Heres the current state of things:

Savoy and France sticking together, i can already see that becoming very problematic very soon :(

Soon to come.

Oh and i have no idea whats up with Bohemia's name on world map, whenever someone gets name over Silesia it gets messed up, those pesky Silesians :D
Go Croatia and Candar! :p

Oh, you think Venice is weird? In my Russia game Austria annexed Aquilea near the beginning, and got cores, so now they have colonies in Africa and the americas.

In my current game, Augsburg of all countries annexed Montenegro early on, and was able to colonize a lot of the Americas. I noticed they also stated colonizing the hordes. I would have found it completely awesome and would have been proud of the AI, had they actually been playing Augsburg.

Augsburg, 1715

kp3ec.jpg

I started off by annexing Montenegro, and expanded into the Balkans, as there was no way in hell that I'd be able to do anything in Europe with Austria (HRE) and Bavaria breathing down my back. Once I got into Greece I was able to expand into Turkey because those guys always seem to fall apart. I just kept expanding eastward. I eventually left the HRE, as I needed to conquer/diplo annex my vassals to create a landbridge to Asia Minor. Once I did, my income skyrocketed because I had over tons of overseas provinces that immediately became just regular provinces. I colonized the Timurids, then some of the GH (Bohemia took most of it), and all the other hordes. I was able to get out of a Theocracy in around 1655, which is just in time. I then started forcing PUs on Europe and have so far gotten Spain, Bohemia, 3pm Poland, Prussia, and Scandanavia out of inheritances. Revolts have been a bit of a pain but I've got them under control right now.

Whenever i see AI form Russia, it almost brings tears to my eyes from sheer shock and awe! Chances of that happening is like chances of life forming on Earth millions years ago XD

First time i saw that Georgia, it took like 5 seconds for my brain-eyes to coordinate whats going on, as the conclusion at first glance was "this must me some distorted world-map mod, there is no way this is Georgia" :D

This one is more funny than impressive, "what happens in Spain, when Castille fails?":

EU3_1.jpg

EU3_2.jpg

had an alliance with castille for about 100 years and lithuania for 50 years or so. now, its england only

france went to war with savoy, burgundy and some minors some time ago. they won, but their war exhaustion reached 20 points. immediately after signing peace, holland dowed them. after that, burgundy again. i was in no position to interfere, having no land connexion or cb against burgundy.
the armies of burgundy already defeated me in chur (switzerland) once. i killed about 30-40k and lost about 2000 men only, but they still won the battle. i was lucky and signed peace with the alliance leader, preventing them from annihilating 60 regiments!

btw, does anyone know a good upload site? imageshack says my files are too big. so i use postimage.org, but they have no direct-view link

Last edited:
Photobucket is your best bet.

I have never seen or heard of most of those countries

Thats because theyre not in vanilla version, theyre added from other mods :)

@Octavio, you should probably save your save games to .jpg, as it REALLY lowers down their size, from MBs to something like 600 KBs. Personally i use imageshack myself.

you mean i should save the screenshot as jpg, cossak? it doesnt matter now though, seems like photobucket really is a great site. its like uploading on youtube but with pictures only :)

btw, we could add one or two links of pages like photobucket on the first page of this thread.

you mean i should save the screenshot as jpg, cossak? it doesnt matter now though, seems like photobucket really is a great site. its like uploading on youtube but with pictures only :)

btw, we could add one or two links of pages like photobucket on the first page of this thread.

Yeah silly me, lapsus, i meant screen shot not save game :)

What mod does that happen to be Danubian?

If you want the exact one that you see in screen shot, then what Octavio said a few posts above, click on the sig.

If you want the new nations only, they were jacked (with permission) from a number of mods, all of which you can find in mods sub section of the forum.