• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

On which country shall we work now?

• USSR

Votes: 45 36,6%
  • USA

Votes: 12 9,8%
  • UK/Commonwealth

Votes: 11 8,9%
  • France

Votes: 5 4,1%
  • Italy

Votes: 12 9,8%
  • Japan

Votes: 17 13,8%
  • China/Warlords

Votes: 5 4,1%
  • Generic

Votes: 16 13,0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
do you think that models can be done in the same way...to give each major a different look..?

Do you mena the unit icons?

file.php

And if you're looking for something 'cleaner' than the SKIF set, Cpack has a set over on the Stony Road site that (like SKIF) not only gives each major a different look but also gives distinctive models for minors as well.

yes Cpacks are cool as well, btw i voted for the japanese!

btw more than happy that this interruption was cleared!

all the best

bm

I tried many times. .but when downloaded to nearly 24%, it would be terminated. something messages shows like "Gamerkollektiv Multilevel Sprite Compilation(3).rar.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read."

I found one error in the files. In the units folder there's a file called "T-BATTLESHIP A-WALK C-USA L-3 D-NW.spr" and that should be "T-BATTLESHIP A-WALK C-GER L-3 D-NW.spr".

I tried many times. .but when downloaded to nearly 24%, it would be terminated. something messages shows like "Gamerkollektiv Multilevel Sprite Compilation(3).rar.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read."

I´ll look into that...

edit: I downloaded it again myself and i didn´t have any problems...
which Browser do you use ?

I found one error in the files. In the units folder there's a file called "T-BATTLESHIP A-WALK C-USA L-3 D-NW.spr" and that should be "T-BATTLESHIP A-WALK C-GER L-3 D-NW.spr".

Confirmed, thanks for the information!

I know that this doesn't actually have anything to do with this mod, but what program do you use for editing sprites?

The sprites we use are already converted for AoD and the .spr-Files are plain text files which you can easily open with the Editor, or Notepad...

If someone is interested how to make sprites yourself (mainly converting Civ3 Sprites to HoI2/Aod ), i´ll provide a tutorial in our Forum :)

Last edited:
That's nice. The .spr files give a location for "palette" and "bmp", and obviously the BMP is in the bmp folder. But where is the "palette" file the .spr files refer to?