• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

On which country shall we work now?

• USSR

Votes: 45 36,6%
  • USA

Votes: 12 9,8%
  • UK/Commonwealth

Votes: 11 8,9%
  • France

Votes: 5 4,1%
  • Italy

Votes: 12 9,8%
  • Japan

Votes: 17 13,8%
  • China/Warlords

Votes: 5 4,1%
  • Generic

Votes: 16 13,0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the pallette files are in the palette folder (gfx/palette)

Aprospo pallette fiel. I think you can use only one file for all bmp.-sprite-file with the violett background and one pallette file for all with the blue background instaed of using one pallette file for each sprite typ.

Aprospo pallette fiel. I think you can use only one file for all bmp.-sprite-file with the violett background and one pallette file for all with the blue background instaed of using one pallette file for each sprite typ.

you can easily put the palette-information of the blue and violette color into one palette.

so each sprite-level use only one palette ;)

do you want your spritpack to be incorporated in the next patch ?

I´ve send you a PM :)

Erm - before that....
The icons look REALLY good - almost too good....
So just to make sure: if even one has a copyright notice that prevents commercial use, we cannot include it...

But it would be GREAT to have them ;)

Erm - before that....
The icons look REALLY good - almost too good....
So just to make sure: if even one has a copyright notice that prevents commercial use, we cannot include it...

But it would be GREAT to have them ;)

Sorry, but these Packs aren´t available for commercial use, ony for free as a mod...

Sorry, but these Packs aren´t available for commercial use, ony for free as a mod...

And that is EXCACTLY why i mentioned it, before wyK1NG got carried away :rofl:

Just a little teaser for the next Pack ;)

image.php

Hey Comrades I m back from realllife, time to get started for the Russians! :D

Here we go .... with Cars :

image.php

Now I have more freetime and I will make some more of these! Sorry for so long beeing not here , but my Reallife was more important ;)