• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In

In as that guy who is played by that actor who also plays EDWARD FROM TWILIGHT!!! (cedric Diggory)
Or Dumbledore's ''friend'' a 24 year old body-builder from Latvia

So thats why I've been having body hair issues lately, this explains so much!

Still at least I'm not a Death Eater, clearly only a vile servant of Voldemorte would point fingers and discriminate against an innocent young canine in this cruel and unjust way!

Oh, Feisty! You'll like EUROO7. :rofl:

In.

In

as Nearly Headless Nick

In. As Professor Trelawney.

And do not trust EURO, especially if he says is the doctor. Or the puppetmaster.
Rysz, you traitor, I knew you would stab me in the back like this!

In, as
6a00e551db674c8833010534e747b6970c-500wi

Gilderoy Lordheart.

Don't trust Rysz.

Hahaha, I probably won't. But I might anyway :p

I'm probably way over my head in this silly game, but we'll see. I'm the trusting type, you see - probably a bad trait in games like this :p

Anyway, I'll probably only be able to post a few hours each day (evenings, basically) so don't lynch me if I haven't been around for 20 hours kk? :p

Hahaha, I probably won't. But I might anyway :p

I'm probably way over my head in this silly game, but we'll see. I'm the trusting type, you see - probably a bad trait in games like this :p

Anyway, I'll probably only be able to post a few hours each day (evenings, basically) so don't lynch me if I haven't been around for 20 hours kk? :p
Well, if there's someone to trust in these chaotic games, it's me. Just do as I say, and victory will accompany you. :)