• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You didn't look hard enough :p
Aren't the new governement types supposed to be located in WTWSMS/common/governments/WtWSMS_feudal_governments.txt? That's where you can find the bureaucratic, sassanid and legion governement types. I don't see anything related to the new governments in the pull requests either. Where was I supposed to look?

Last edited:
Is there an expected time of release?
When we feel satisfied with the mod.

Aren't the new governement types supposed to be located here? That's where you can find the bureaucratic, sassanid and legion governement types. I don't see anything related to the new governments in the pull requests either. Where was I supposed to look?
Could you please remove this link? We are not allowed to link to Github as per forum rules. This has already been signalled by the moderation to us before, and should be respected in this sub-forum. The GitHub is only for development anyway, it has not been made with the purpose of looking for changes.

Last edited:
@loup99 Forgot about that, I've changed the link to the plain address of the in-game folder structure. I guess you should redact your quotation box now...
Thank you, I have edited it too.

Seriously. Anyone can test this mod with simply searching in GitHub and downloading the mod files.
Yes, but it doesn't help us anything, and the version will not be particularly stable or reliable.

Doesn't testers tests the GitHub version?
They do, but they do it with specific aims and instructions, and then they have access to an area to post. We don't take reports on the GitHub build in public.

Mainly because links are not allowed, so different versions would be confused and it would hinder rather than facilitate our development. We have to respect the forum rules.

You could just have the testers note down the test build they used on any report they send in. Anyone can provide something of use, even if it's just reporting CTD's and suspected causes.
It isn't allowed since it would require us to post external links and information about said external links.

Even though I only stumbled upon this mod mod recently, I am already very psyched for the upcoming updates. Thanks for all the great work you guys are doing.

Even though I only stumbled upon this mod mod recently, I am already very psyched for the upcoming updates. Thanks for all the great work you guys are doing.
Thank you for the kind and encouraging words! :)

Just wanna say thank you so much for making this mod. This is my favourite mod ever. Been playing alot on the 2.8.3.4 version lately. Just take your time with the mod. I can wait several years to get the full version updated. Love u guys <3