World War Wednesday - today (13th) @14:30CEST

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Kinda disappointed about the change of countries, but if the Japan save broke, that's tough luck. The Hungary Games poster does a lot to make up for the loss, though. :D

Could we perhaps start in 1939, or let Daniel play offline for a few hours to set up the game, so the stream starts closer to the action?

Reactions:
Achievement unlocked. Lord of salt. Get Daniel in woman's clothes yet he streams like usual.

Got a question in my mind: is Hungary neutral or fascist?
And if fascist come to power, can we have the Hasburgian restoriaton, similar to what can happen with fascist UK?

Got a question in my mind: is Hungary neutral or fascist?
And if fascist come to power, can we have the Hasburgian restoriaton, similar to what can happen with fascist UK?

That would be good. Hungary ruled by habsburgs. Conquer Austria and Germany to form HRE.

Reactions:
That would be good. Hungary ruled by habsburgs. Conquer Austria and Germany to form HRE.
No, it wouldn't. How would that look like that the very much hated rulers who Hungary have revolted big time against just got into power again? No way unless Austria first get Habsburgs into their rule and then militarily invades Hungary,

Reactions:
Oh hell no, don't tell me you meshed that ridiculous movie into a WW2 themed game...........................I will slaughter something for this!!!!

xIHSOwb.png

REALLY wanted to see more Naval Warfare
Did you post the American Psycho picture too? Or is this thing catching?? :eek:

No, it wouldn't. How would that look like that the very much hated rulers who Hungary have revolted big time against just got into power again? No way unless Austria first get Habsburgs into their rule and then militarily invades Hungary,
In theory during WWII, Hungary was a Kingdom with an Habsburg as a King, but in fact he never ruled.

God damn. 20 minutes till stream start. Only got 30 minutes of live stream before I continue lectures.

In theory during WWII, Hungary was a Kingdom with an Habsburg as a King, but in fact he never ruled.
That is correct but an expelled king is not a real ruling king, maybe only on paper. Also the neighbors of Hungary would have declared war if the Habsburg ruler would have returned to the throne. Also Horthy also opposed the return of the Habsburg and the Habsburg had very little popular support as well. Hungary was officially a regency with Horthy as the regent.

Reactions: