• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Snake IV said:
Germany annexed Hungary
excellent choice! ! !

now all you have to do in the Munich Agreement is agree to split Czechoslovakia with Hungary! ! ! (this means that you get ALL of Czechoslovakia! ! ! ! ! )

Snake IV said:
I DoW,annex and slaughter Czechoslovakia. Then I will deport all that can't speach Albanian.
No, they will probably bee just fine. Some scrennies shows that I'm in 1939 by now. i can just hope that the war between the Italians and Germany will end to september so that Germany can take off the Poles.

Rolling on the floor laughing :rofl: Try to slaughter Czechoslovakia and you will come off murdered by czechoslovak people :)

Ok, go on pressing Italy and take whole Poland.

GhostWriter said:
excellent choice! ! !

now all you have to do in the Munich Agreement is agree to split Czechoslovakia with Hungary! ! ! (this means that you get ALL of Czechoslovakia! ! ! ! ! )
this option is unable if hungary don't exist to avoid this bug...

lifeless said:
thats all you got?! 2 measly african provinces!? :rofl:
Now didn't you lissen. What I really got was 1 measly landlocked african province. And so what. How many provinces does Albania use to get. :D

And as I'm in 1939 there will be no event for the annexing of Czechoslovakia. And Germany is powerfull anyway so there is no bigger need for it.

Tonight I'm playing EUII MP and in the weekend my pritority will be my other AARs. I will try to do an update this afternoon but if I fail (It takes some time as I have to play the update first.) I will probably not update to Monday or Tuesday.

Snitor said:
this option is unable if hungary don't exist to avoid this bug...
when did this change? :(

Snitor said:
dunno but in my game (not aar) as Germany i annexed Hungary and this option didn't appear :(
i am not sure that we are talking about the same thing (event). in the Munich (Agreement?) event the Germans have (?) the option to split Czechoslovakia with Hungry. if Hungry does not exist, then choosing that option gives all of Czechoslovakia to Germany. FWIW, i have not experienced this, just read about it in these fora. so, are you saying that you experienced the Munich Agreement after you had annexed Hungary and did not have the option to split Czechoslovakia with Hungary?

also, i placed the (?) above because it may have been effective in a previous patch of HOI2. what edition of HOI2 are you using? i am one patch behind the latest...

Possibility of giving whole Slovakia do Hungary apears in that event in march '39 - options are "Honour the Munich agreement", "Install Tiso in Slovakia", "Split Czechoslovakia with Hungary" - something like that, afair.

alb40ux0.gif

What Albaina really got from Italy.

alb41pc4.gif

Germany launches a successful invasion of Sicily.

alb42hq1.gif

There is no need for an event to kill Poles.

alb43hz0.gif

There is neither any need for an alliance to help Poles.

alb44rb4.gif

But it can be good anyway.

alb45ai1.gif

The situation just afterthe re-occupation of Cracow.

Last edited:
alb46tt2.gif

Warsaw surrounded.

alb47oq7.gif

Poland defeted.

alb48ci1.gif

What now?

alb49va0.gif

Finland and Soviet fights for some area covered with half a meter snow.

alb50nc8.gif

THEY LIBERATES ROME!!! The end of the world is nere.

alb51fn8.gif

Well, maybe not.

alb52sd1.gif

Finland just before the peace.

alb53qx9.gif

That's nothing for mighty Lithuania! They will still capture Moscow within ten years.

Last edited:
Snake IV said:
...Finland and Soviet fights for some area covered with half a meter snow...
gee, i thought that they had more snow than that - in the summertime! ! ! ! :D

excellent update! ! ! :cool:

This Thread is brilliant, thanks for the entretainment!!!

apatrick said:
This Thread is brilliant, thanks for the entretainment!!!
welcome to the forum. may your stay be long and enjoyable! ! ! :cool: