• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Btw you also got the music pack? Mediafire doesn't seem to have it.
Here you go:

check out the latest blog posts on:

• 2Like
Reactions:
Here you go:

check out the latest blog posts on:
Wow, you've done a lot of work on the Bunker since the last time I checked it out, which was only a few weeks ago. Congratulations!

Wow, you've done a lot of work on the Bunker since the last time I checked it out, which was only a few weeks ago. Congratulations!
Many thanks Pasha!
Still a long way to go and many sections like the wiki and repoistory are still work in practice.
Do consider joining up to the weekly newsletter , signup can be found at the bottom of the site
https://www.hoi2bunker.com/
Example of newsletter attached

Attachments

• newsletter.png
    newsletter.png
    228,8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Many thanks Pasha!
Still a long way to go and many sections like the wiki and repoistory are still work in practice.
Do consider joining up to the weekly newsletter , signup can be found at the bottom of the site
https://www.hoi2bunker.com/
Example of newsletter attached
I sighed up! I really like the AOD content since I know so little about that version of HOI2 or its Mods. Makes me want to buy the game now and check it out. Do you have any intention to do an entry for Iron Cross?

• 1Like
Reactions:
I sighed up! I really like the AOD content since I know so little about that version of HOI2 or its Mods. Makes me want to buy the game now and check it out. Do you have any intention to do an entry for Iron Cross?
I'll definitely be doing a feature on Iron Cross. There seems to be a lot of interest still in this version of HOI2. I've had a lot of questons about where to download, how to install etc

• 2Like
Reactions:
I'll definitely be doing a feature on Iron Cross. There seems to be a lot of interest still in this version of HOI2. I've had a lot of questons about where to download, how to install etc
Yeah, that's been my issue. I actually got it to work for DH on a previous laptop, but almost as soon as I did, that laptop's hard drive died and I don't remember how I got it to work :eek: I just remember needing to install 3 or 4 files in a specific order...ha Ha

Yeah, that's been my issue. I actually got it to work for DH on a previous laptop, but almost as soon as I did, that laptop's hard drive died and I don't remember how I got it to work :eek: I just remember needing to install 3 or 4 files in a specific order...ha Ha
Bald Tzu (who is our discord server) did a very good Iron Cross tutorial on how to setup

• 2Like
Reactions:
Bald Tzu (who is our discord server) did a very good Iron Cross tutorial on how to setup
That's a great tutorial; clear, concise, and to the point. I actually got IC to run on DH and not AOD, but I should just pick up a copy of AOD since it's inexpensive and seems like IC is optimized for it instead of DH. Thanks!

Your site is very impressive! Maybe you can get MartinBG and others to sticky it in the forum.

• 1Like
Reactions:
So, im trying to launch the mod...
I just checked my install of wif2 and didnt get any such pop ups. Did you install wif2 in the mods folder and launch the game via the launcher? I would suggest you go back through the steps

So. im reinstall the mod strictly by instruction, and this error has gone. But then, in attempt to load an 1933 World in Flames scenario, im just getting crashed out on the desktop.
Odd. Try making sure that the darkest hour.exe is in reduced colour mode
1695134450979.png

Hello sorry for a dumb question but what do you mean by "Download and apply World in Flames 2", where Am I supposed to copy the file, I copy it in the copy of the darkest hour full rename world in flames II but I get the message that files are missing as soon as I launch the mod.

Hello sorry for a dumb question but what do you mean by "Download and apply World in Flames 2", where Am I supposed to copy the file, I copy it in the copy of the darkest hour full rename world in flames II but I get the message that files are missing as soon as I launch the mod.
sounds like you have a double folder in your mods. Made sure after World in Flames that the next folder within that is the mod folders (ai.. config.. db.. etc) and not another World in Flames folder

isn't the world in flames download folder suppose to be in the rename folder ?
From the directions on the front page, it looks like you're supposed to create a copy of DH Full in the mods folder and rename it Wif or whatever you want to name it. Then download Wif files and use those files to overwrite and replace the files in that renamed Wif folder. I would just cut and paste the actual files and not the folder itself. (This is the old HOI2 way that mods were created back in the day. Today, most mods are entirely in their own folder and just placed in the mods folder).

So in summary:
  1. Create a copy of DH FULL in your mods folder and rename it Wif
  2. Download Wif mod to your desktop and extract it there
  3. Cut and paste the mod files into your renamed Wif folder which is in your mods folder and overwrite when it prompts you. (If you don't get a prompt to overwrite, then something went wrong).

• 1Like
Reactions:
From the directions on the front page, it looks like you're supposed to create a copy of DH Full in the mods folder and rename it Wif or whatever you want to name it. Then download Wif files and use those files to overwrite and replace the files in that renamed Wif folder. I would just cut and paste the actual files and not the folder itself. (This is the old HOI2 way that mods were created back in the day. Today, most mods are entirely in their own folder and just placed in the mods folder).

So in summary:
  1. Create a copy of DH FULL in your mods folder and rename it Wif
  2. Download Wif mod to your desktop and extract it there
  3. Cut and paste the mod files into your renamed Wif folder which is in your mods folder and overwrite when it prompts you. (If you don't get a prompt to overwrite, then something went wrong).
well that's exactly what I did, multiple time with clean reinstall and I get this message every time.

Attachments

• Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    861,2 KB · Views: 0
well that's exactly what I did, multiple time with clean reinstall and I get this message every time.
Can you still play when you hit "Ignore"? I get that error message when I play the The Grand Campaign and just hit Ignore and then play the game with no issues.