• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unbeatable101

First Lieutenant
6 Badges
Feb 22, 2020
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Surviving Mars
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
Why not use a modding system similar to surviving mars? That game had great mod support

The Steam version of this game has full modding support.

Consoles are locked down by design. You don't want people hacking consoles and ruining everything.

I think the xbox version supports mods, but they are only assets, not real mods that alter game play.

I don't own surviving mars, so I am unfamiliar with its mod support. i imagine it follows the xbox version, providing asset support, rather than modding support.

The Steam version of this game has full modding support.

Consoles are locked down by design. You don't want people hacking consoles and ruining everything.

I think the xbox version supports mods, but they are only assets, not real mods that alter game play.

I don't own surviving mars, so I am unfamiliar with its mod support. i imagine it follows the xbox version, providing asset support, rather than modding support.
Nope, Surviving Mars has all of these https://mods.paradoxplaza.com/games/surviving_mars?orderBy=desc&platforms=Xbox_one&sortBy=best