• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello,

I'm having some issues with games I already registered before I linked the forum account with my Facebook Profile.

I have tried to contact the forums admin through the "Contact" link at the bottom of the page, but haven't got any answer.

Any advice or help with this issue please? All of my legit games were bought through the Steam Platform.

Thanks in advance.

I don't understand what your problem is, sorry, can you explain more fully? You only have DW registered.

If it starts with COMS, check the other sticky.

Hi, I've got a little bit different problem. I got Europa Universalis III Complete, including Magna Mundi Free, as a gift from Paradox during GamesCom. The game is downloadable from GamersGate, yet i can't find any product key to register EU III. Could you help me pls? Thank you!

It's on your GG account, listed as "Forum Code" or "Serial 1" under the blue download button on the right, after you select the game from My Games there.

Unfortunately it is not there. I see such a code under any other game i purchased, but in case of this particular game i see only Magna Mundi Free cover and download button :(

I'd like to buy EUIII for my mac, too.
I thought it was available with DW somewhere. Maybe it's me, but I can't find it on gamersgate or steam (I'd choose steam only if it was the only option, tough, bad experience).
Where can I buy it?

THX

The Mac editions are all written by Virtual Programming www.vpltd.com .

They all work, I'm running Win 7 64 bit.

I googled "europa universalis 3" and it took me to the EU3 website. It says it will run on directx9 (They've come out with a 10) for operating systems it says Windows 2000 or Windows XP
We have numerous people using it on Win7 just fine, including the post immediately above your most recent one. Not sure what else you need to be told here.

One caveat is that it's best to install it outside the default location in the system path, so somewhere new like c:\games\eu3\ . And yes, you will have to manually install the latest version of DirectX 9.0c from Microsoft: you have to download the installer (dxwebsetup.exe), save it to a local directory, and then run it.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&DisplayLang=en . Note this runs alongside DX11 just fine, and doesn't replace it or back-rev it in any way.

EU III Chronicles is €7,49, so 75% off in GamersGate (~4,5 days left):happy:

I love you. Now I can finally buy this game (I have a limited amount of cash since buying my new computer which can actually play Eu)

EDIT: Look at my beautiful new icon! :D

Last edited:
I was given EU3 Complete as a gift a very while back, but I haven't been able to register it.

The key is strange, and goes like this: AAAAA-BBBBB-CCCCC-DDDDD-EEEEE-FFFF, which doesn't fit in any of the key registration fields in My Games.

From Steam? Because this thread is solely about Steam. And is it a PC or Mac version? If the latter, what you see there may be the installation code, not the forum registration code.

I still can't register my game, EU3 and most expansions except for some reason Divine Wind and HTTT work. I've tried emailing the proper email address: eu3code@paradoxplaza.com three times over the past SIX MONTHS and have still not even received a response. Would paradox please stop ignoring me so I can post in the forums/download some mods.

I also find it absurd that I can't post even when I have two of the expansions registered. Would anyone REALLY buy an expansion but not the game?

If you read the OP of this thread you'll see that email address was de-commissioned some time ago, when the bulk of these requests had been dealt with. Please lodge a ticket at zendesk.paradoxcom instead.