• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Be sure to upload a non .exe version (ie just the zipped files) too for us mac people to download :)

Please :)

Trin Tragula said:
Be sure to upload a non .exe version (ie just the zipped files) too for us mac people to download :)

Please :)
There is one, just check the download thread :)

BAH, this fora needs a Discussion thread, much like what they have in CORE, then I wouldnt have to write things up in a thread about the release :D
Anyways, just thought Id let ya guys know that I downloaded the AGC-EEP mod, ive been looking foward to it for quite some time now and I wasnt disapointed even if it is just a first release BETA, I only have one bad thing to say and that is winning the HYW with England is a tad bit to easy. But I do like all the new setups and whatnot, anyway, im gonna go play some AGC-EEP, and think about making a general mod discusion thread ;):)

guys, congratulations on getting this finelooking thing out! and congratulations on hiding it so perfectly well :) :D
you may think i'm blind, but i prefer to have stickies withthe newest released betas instead of ones where the last post came in November last year.Dont you think it'd be better if there was a sticky?
this was the only link to the files i ever saw after browsing through the first page of threads on 2 subforums. if it's not stickied somewher, it will sink.
off to play now!

von Loch Ness said:
guys, congratulations on getting this finelooking thing out! and congratulations on hiding it so perfectly well :) :D
you may think i'm blind, but i prefer to have stickies withthe newest released betas instead of ones where the last post came in November last year.Dont you think it'd be better if there was a sticky?
this was the only link to the files i ever saw after browsing through the first page of threads on 2 subforums. if it's not stickied somewher, it will sink.
off to play now!

I agree, you should sticky a "Where to download AGCEEP" thread.