• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, mr/mrs-scripting-fellas, hows it going anything ready yet?

;-)

:wacko: If You not make an Alpha version right now, I will come and make knots on Your penises !!

:D

Realistically, there's still alot of work to be done. As I understand it, MKJ needs all the major files in before he presses ahead with a merge. I can't say how far he is on it. The HYW needs to be finished its translation, and then adapted. Many of us have other commitments as well. Xmas break should be a good chance, I imagine, for many of us to be tieing up various loose ends.

Originally posted by eon
If You not make an Alpha version right now, I will come and make knots on Your penises !!
Originally posted by ribbon22
Xmas break should be a good chance, I imagine, for many of us to be tieing up various loose ends.
*shudders*:eek:

Originally posted by eon

:D :D

(...it's so frustrating to only read about it... :wacko: )

Yes, but now they may have a bit more work to be done with the 11-26 1.07 beta patch of EU2 out there. It seems to contain even more updates. But maybe not so much that would affect the ACG as the removecot command.

Probably a couple more weeks until I can get Victoria. That should keep me occupied until this is wrapped into a neat little bow...

Since I was away for the summer and afterwards busy with Victoria, can anyone explain to me whether AGC took over EEP or the other way around? I seem to remember them being at severe odds ;) And more importantly, will the "quantity over quality" bend of EEP-part of this mod compromise the meticulous historical accuracy of AGC?

Latest version of EEP was used as a base. So you might call it broken away AGC has come back with EEP.;)

Last edited: