• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished the Thuringian Inheritance Event, currently the decisions are:

Progressive Decision: (Gets modifier of same name )

Traditional Decision: (Gets modifier of same name )

Charitable Decision

Just Decision

Lunatic Decision

Greedy Decision

Muslim Thuringian Decision; (Sharia Law triumphs Tribal Law )

Zealous Pagan Decision: (Gets reactionary leader modifier )

CORRECTION: Yes actually in the frankish tribes the womens could inherit from their husbands and kins but only if there where no male heirs. This was however rare as the rulers often send their daughters to covents so that they would become nuns. At the death of their husbands though, they would not gain any claims and would not be able to remarry (immediately sent to covent).

So the Germanics should sort of semi-equal rights laws. The Celts on the other hand should be completely equal. We need another Boudicca to lead 500 million madmen against.... someone....who?

Finished the Thuringian Inheritance Event, currently the decisions are:

Progressive Decision: (Gets modifier of same name )

Traditional Decision: (Gets modifier of same name )

Charitable Decision

Just Decision

Lunatic Decision

Greedy Decision

Muslim Thuringian Decision; (Sharia Law triumphs Tribal Law )

Zealous Pagan Decision: (Gets reactionary leader modifier )

Im just going to assume that the Muslim decision is only available to Muslim Thuringians

Im just going to assume that the Muslim decision is only available to Muslim Thuringians

Yes it is.
Cultures that will have unique daily life events (Part 1):
Thuringians
Alamannians
Old Frisians
Old Franks
Rygirs
Goths
Sklavic
Pictish
Irish
Briton
Romano-Gallic

So the Germanics should sort of semi-equal rights laws. The Celts on the other hand should be completely equal. We need another Boudicca to lead 500 million madmen against.... someone....who?

I have have an idea: how about creating an Event like Joan de Arc for the Britons? Maybe in a despered war against the Saxons or against Christians (if you are pagan) as the Britons or Celtic people. A Character with awesome Martial and some Event troops ( a few hundred maybe up to 2000) to help you.

I have have an idea: how about creating an Event like Joan de Arc for the Britons? Maybe in a despered war against the Saxons or against Christians (if you are pagan) as the Britons or Celtic people. A Character with awesome Martial and some Event troops ( a few hundred maybe up to 2000) to help you.

I don´t know about Joan de Arc but it should be either a skilled and tactical Arthur-type Romano-British person, a really pissed Boudicca II or just a massive mad berserker

I don´t know about Joan de Arc but it should be either a skilled and tactical Arthur-type Romano-British person, a really pissed Boudicca II or just a massive mad berserker

Do you know the Joan de Arc Event chain for CK2 SoA? Kinda like that with Events regarding his/her appearing and how he/she deals with your court etc. But also with a chance of Event Troops appearing with her.

And maybe an Event Chain with a massive revolt if England is conquered by the Saxons and has high revolt risk. Like the Boudicca Revolt.

I'm fairly certain that this was addressed at some point, but I can't seem to find it at the moment- is the Christian schism set as something that must always happen or is it conditional?

I'm fairly certain that this was addressed at some point, but I can't seem to find it at the moment- is the Christian schism set as something that must always happen or is it conditional?

The Great Schism can either occur as a result of a variety of church councils (Check the Table of Contents for the full list) Also, the crowning of the Holy Roman Emperor can lead to a schism. Finally, a member of a Restored Western Roman Empire can make the Pope his vassal and break communications from Constantinople.

The Great Schism can either occur as a result of a variety of church councils (Check the Table of Contents for the full list) Also, the crowning of the Holy Roman Emperor can lead to a schism. Finally, a member of a Restored Western Roman Empire can make the Pope his vassal and break communications from Constantinople.

Right, got it. Thanks!

Hey Enlil, whats the name for Germanic and Steppe Paganism in the code? I cant find either in the religion file you posted and I need it to write out the events I am working on.

norse_pagan -----------> Germanic Pagan

By the time I realized I had to split it up, I had already made the mod, so Norse Paganism is now creatively named, viking_pagan.

Steppe Paganism is just Tengri Paganism. I just called it Steppe on the AAR for art-y-ness.

Don't forget that this mod's main goal is to create a historical migrational era Europe ...

Don't worry, with the new events I am making, playing a Thuringian and an Alamannian will be a different experience.

CORRECTION: Yes actually in the frankish tribes the womens could inherit from their husbands and kins but only if there where no male heirs. This was however rare as the rulers often send their daughters to covents so that they would become nuns. At the death of their husbands though, they would not gain any claims and would not be able to remarry (immediately sent to covent).
No Christianity=no convent. Simple as that. Besides that, I thought noble women can choose whether they go to a convent or not.

What ever happened to that Migration CB that was supposedly finished earlier???

Also, I'd like to thank you all for filling my search history with the kind of nonsense only a CK2 Player would have:

Islamic Raiders in Iceland
Thuringian Dialect Dictionary
Guide to Old Frisian Law
Ghassanid Kings List
Cult of the Most High God

Status
Not open for further replies.