• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Zombie.png

BTW, jerard and jonti could not be any more obvious baddies right now. Lynch one tomorrow in a massive bandwagon for their insolence. Then the other. Do not split your votes.

Zombie Thistle may now die for your sins.

There's going to be another vote swing. Don't change your vote off of Ciry for anything.

You're sucked TT, have a good time winning with the guys you're trying to kill. :rolleyes: Damn inactive bastards scattering their votes all over the village.

Yes, you got Jim.

BTW, jerard and jonti could be any more obvious baddies right now. Lynch one tomorrow in a massive bandwagon for their insolence. Then the other. Do not split your votes.

Zombie Thistle may now die for your sins.
Right, yeah I'm obvious eh?

Build a case or take yourself and your ego and jump off a cliff :)

And no, I'm not a vampire. Or a thrall or whatever.

Right, yeah I'm obvious eh?

Build a case or take yourself and your ego and jump off a cliff :)

And no, I'm not a vampire. Or a thrall or whatever.

Zombie.png

The case will continue building itself. Zombie Thistle is merely a vessel.

In any event, this was an interesting day. Zombie Thistle will take this over the almost-guaranteed alternative of a resigned final day. He's seen way too villages lie down and die, and it's just not worth it. Sometimes, you just gotta do something crazy to make it all worthwhile.

People shouldn't be giving out game info after they may be dead.

TT wasn't vote leader though. Annoying yes, vote leader no.
Why he's posting in colour though, I have no idea.

People shouldn't be giving out game info after they may be dead.

"may" is the operative word here. There still could be a leader trait or something like that hidden in there.

It wouldn't be the first surprise in this game.

In any event, this was an interesting day. Zombie Thistle will take this over the almost-guaranteed alternative of a resigned final day. He's seen way too villages lie down and die, and it's just not worth it. Sometimes, you just gotta do something crazy to make it all worthwhile.

I like your choice of words here, Thistle :)

No. I was referring to both Thistletooth and Ciryandor. Of course, if Thistletooth is a baddie he would know that he isn't dead. If not he could have been hunted.

I thought it was only those on the point of certain death who had to STFU between vote close and update?

No. I was referring to both Thistletooth and Ciryandor. Of course, if Thistletooth is a baddie he would know that he isn't dead. If not he could have been hunted.

Zombie.png

Zombie Thistle died earlier today. Hence why he's a zombie.

And Zombie Thistle may be many things (we'll see exactly what soon), but he's clearly not a baddie. His actions would make absolutely no sense in such a context.

EDIT: Dammit, Daimon isn't here. This could take forever. :(

Is this just your alter-ego Thistle? Or are you actually going to die?

Zombie.png

Zombie Thistle already IS dead. He died long ago. He has been living among you ever since, draped in a skin he found in an open grave, and passing off the smell of decomposing flesh by pretending to be French.

:rofl: