• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hate to pee into your Guinness, but Ciry was going to hunter me yesterday <_<
oh puh-lease, it was clear Ciryandor would be lynched, that threat was emptier than a golf club on a Saturday night*
That said, I'm going to look over everything now anyway

*I know this phrase makes no sense at all, it simply occurred to me that it would be the right thing to say

EDIT: Actually that phrase does make sense (not many golf clubs are indeed open on saturday nights, at least for golf-related purposes which is what I was originally referring to), but it is not actually funny
Just wanted to clear that up.

Now that we've finally got a confirmed Malvakian or whatever:

Goodly Doubly goodly Ev0l TBD

Ciry (7)...TT, walrus, randy, sid, Kriszo, marty, Slinky
Sekenr (3)...jerard, jonti, Ciry
Polar...J.Pass
sid...Sekenr

Marty's probably good, so's randy. Kriszo and Slinky aren't cleared. Zombie Thistle is unsure about sid or Polar. Jonti is so clearly evil that Daimon might as well just kill him now and save us the day. His ready acceptance of jerard's obvious-BS ploy reeks of conspiracy. Knowing that Sekenr would die even if Ciry was lynched, they tried to save the master by killing the slave. Jonti went all-in for that, again, stupid, ploy. The baddies must have been on the verge of victory yesterday.

Everybody gang up on jonti today. He's gone.

Well.

That one panned out I guess.

Marty's probably good, so's randy. Kriszo and Slinky aren't cleared. Zombie Thistle is unsure about sid or Polar. Jonti is so clearly evil that Daimon might as well just kill him now and save us the day. His ready acceptance of jerard's obvious-BS ploy reeks of conspiracy. Knowing that Sekenr would die even if Ciry was lynched, they tried to save the master by killing the slave. Jonti went all-in for that, again, stupid, ploy. The baddies must have been on the verge of victory yesterday.

Everybody gang up on jonti today. He's gone.

1) Will you stop posting in colour. You are not dead, at least only brain-dead.
2) What would be the point of trying that? It's so old it makes Noah look young.
3) I'd have killed you by now, because frankly, you irritate me.

1) Will you stop posting in colour. You are not dead, at least only brain-dead.
2) What would be the point of trying that? It's so old it makes Noah look young.
3) I'd have killed you by now, because frankly, you irritate me.

Zombie.png

Maybe you've tried. Maybe Zombie Thistle is garlic-protected. Maybe he's GC-protected (he is, BTW).

And the baddies probably had 6 of the remaining 14 players. Had they lost one to the lynch, but turned somebody, they still would have won. Doesn't excuse the half-assed effort you and jerry obviously put into that, but your vote for Sekenr was stupid and pointless. The only way Zombie Thistle can see you flubbing that bad is if you knew lynching Sekenr was actually in your best interests.

Zombie Thistle is 100% certain you're a vampire. You're not getting out of this one. You go squish now!

Give... it... up...jonti...-h...

If I were a wolf I would.
I guess I get to be bandwagonned twice in the same game. Yay.
My "to kill with extreme prejudice" list just got longer.

Zombie Thistle is 100% certain you're a vampire. You're not getting out of this one. You go squish now![/COLOR]

I don't give a rat's rear what you are certain of. I'm certain you are wrong, and a lot more things besides.

Vote Lord_D

What do you people think of jerard's claim of priestly powers scan?

@GM: Would a sorcerers mindfuck affect priestly/seerish powers too?

in the meantime:

vote jonti-h

What do you people think of jerard's claim of priestly powers scan?

Considering that 1) He's dead and was evil and 2) so is Sekenr as presumably Ciry's thrall I'd say he was talking out of his bum.

Considering that 1) He's dead and was evil and 2) so is Sekenr as presumably Ciry's thrall I'd say he was talking out of his bum.

Oops, didn't notice that, I should have read more carefully :eek:o

vote Kriszo for completely failing to pay any attention what so ever.

Good, you have that out of your system ;-)

He did pay attention later..
How likely do you think it is that a wolf would have missed that in the first place, though?

edit: Edit emu'd!

unvote Kriszo vote Jonti-h for being the most obvious baddie in the history of ww (excepting Crovax).

Funny how people think jonti is an obvious wolf *now*.

Last edited:
vote Kriszo for completely failing to pay any attention what so ever. And...

unvote Kriszo vote Jonti-h for being the most obvious baddie in the history of ww (except Crovax, obviously).
I'm sorry, I voted and then had some things to do, and when I got back, there was some insane amount of new text in the thread, and somehow it managed to slip through my attention.

Anyone wondering how the wolves were found? It's because they were betrayed by a treacherous traitor named the Tad who was initiated right at the moment when he realised the rules were broken and decided to protest vigourously. I'm very sorry to my fellow evildoers and hope they have played with me long enough to know I don't do this sort of thing lightly.

Anyone wondering how the wolves were found? It's because they were betrayed by a treacherous traitor named the Tad who was initiated right at the moment when he realised the rules were broken and decided to protest vigourously. I'm very sorry to my fellow evildoers and hope they have played with me long enough to know I don't do this sort of thing lightly.

Thank you.

Jonti, slinky: You can surrender now if you want. Alternatively, we can surrender instead.

This game is done.

Inevitable Goodie Victory Is Inevitable. :cool: