• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The GM's "Top of the Page" Votecount

Tornadoli (6): Trespoe [1212], Calaminty [1213], Snow White [1214], Kriszo [1215], snoopdogg [1218], jester180 [1220]
Snoopdogg: Tornadoli [1216]

not voted marty99

How can I prove it is fake... I was already said to be one of the least likely wolves; obviously the real wolf is just trying to divert the attention from himself in a desperate attempt to save himself. I doubt trespoe is the wolf himself, but I guess he was contacted by the wolf.

Honestly, even if its fake you probably can't prove it; but realistically, noone is going to listen to you and not the announcement unless you can provide something more substantial than that, sorry but thats just the way it is...

And if it is a fake outting its actually entirely possible the wolves will gain parity today (assuming that either A: they started with 4 wolves per pack not 3, B: there are two more cultists, or C: they hit a cursed on both no kill nights.) and that we're screwed.

Honestly, even if its fake you probably, can't prove it; but realistically, noone is going to listen to you and not the announcement unless you can provide something more substantial than that, sorry but thats just the way it is...

And if it is a fake outting its actually entirely possible the wolves will gain parity today (assuming that either A: they started with 4 wolves per pack not 3, B: there are two more cultists, or C: they hit a cursed on both no kill nights.) and that we're screwed.

Exactly, they know they have nothing to loose with such a fake outing (if your scenario is true), ie. they don't have to worry about being lynched tomorrow because they will win. I have nothing saying that I am a wolf, and there are FAR more likely candidates in the game. I ask you guys to consider the real evidence.

At this point, more likely candidates don't matter. They didn't say they suspect you of being a wolf, they said you are scanned as a wolf.

But this real evidence I'd like to see myself too.

The real evidence:

The only player not to of voted is Marty, that means that unless Marty or Torn* are the seer and the only member/s of the JL that the seer/JL has gone along with the outting, which is pretty damning evidence... I can't imagine any possible scenario other than utter incompetence that the real JL would just sit by and let the wolves play shennanigans at this point in the game...

Lets see what Marty does... ;)

*And Torn is extremely unlikely to be the seer, otherwise he would of stated this by now to try and save himself.

"of"? :(

@Calamity: This is Werewolf! - so you should never underestimate the chances of utter incompetence... ;)

(not that I know if this is or is not the case here)

Game Over​

The final member of the chessmen follows the examples of previous wolfs and doesn't bother to use his trait. The game ends with a whimper.

azigwm.jpg

You lynch Tornadoli the wolf of the Chessmen Pack and Leader (previously 2nd in command)

Winners

Trespoe the previously blessed seer
Calamity the doctor
marty99 the villager with the witness trait
snoopdoggv2 the blessed villager
Kriszo the cursed villager
Snow White the villager
jester180 the villager

Yay my first win! Thanks for GMing TAM. :)

I would like to offer my apologies to the_hdk, I would of tried healed you the day I was AWOL, as I had done the day before, but I totally forgot, and of course that had to be the day you got hunted. :eek:o

Of course given my record for actually saving people you would of probably died anway. :p

The first day I don't vote I win my first game, the zombies had it right all along...
I could have sworn I had, strange...
Never got to use my witness trait for finding scanners, as I killed the sorc early and was in contact with JL from start, still I liked the idea
Excellent game Trespoe btw

Game Over​

The final member of the chessmen follows the examples of previous wolfs and doesn't bother to use his trait. The game ends with a whimper.

When have you informed us of traits? Was in the first post sent to the pack?
I don't really recall receiving it, and while it's possible I just forgotten, the other wolves doing the same is kind of strange.

When have you informed us of traits? Was in the first post sent to the pack?
I don't really recall receiving it, and while it's possible I just forgotten, the other wolves doing the same is kind of strange.

It was in your role PM. The packs were not told which wolfs were brutal, but the brutals were.

================================================================================
To : Raczynski
Date : 2010-03-03 23:26
Title : ww no dice
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are a wolf in the Wii Frii Men pack.

The pack and its order is: Raczynski, Syber_Sid, walrus

Your opening tactics are stalking and suffocating.

In order to prevent my PM box filling up with PMs from wolves jostling for position, no wolf may submit more than 2 hunt orders per day. If you become the last wolf in your pack, this restriction will be lifted.

You have the first night off and your first hunt is on the second night.

You also have the brutal trait.

Huh, the end of the message must be some kind of a black spot for human brain :eek:o

It is okay, I had a "black spot" for the human brain in seeing Tornadoli as a wolf...

Huh. With Rysz getting hunted when he did, I was certain that Trespoe had been turned. I had given him Rysz's name right before I was doc-saved (thanks Calamity!), and when he was hunted on the next plausible hunt night, I was just sure the JL had a leak.

You pulled out of it all well, however.

just a quick question: why did y'all decide to lynch me? i'd gotten run up a bunch of times, including against wolves, and yet survived. that should have vetted me.