• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
mine was. Randakar and OY really know how to spam. I had to call my wife from work to get online, download the PMs, and clear out the inbox. I realized my scan order would get lost otherwise.

:rofl:

And not only PM's either.....

randakar 140
OrangeYoshi 113
Calamity 84
The Arch Mede 80
walrus 79

I keep trying to figure out how I am second in post count while only posting more than votes for 4 days, but I keep failing to find out a satisfactory solution. :p

:rofl:

And not only PM's either.....

randakar 140
OrangeYoshi 113
Calamity 84
The Arch Mede 80
walrus 79

I keep trying to figure out how I am second in post count while only posting more than votes for 4 days, but I keep failing to find out a satisfactory solution. :p

Spammers....

Not to mention after dying relatively early in your case too... ;)

Not that I can talk though, I'm only 20 posts less, I must of made far more "I am not a wolf" posts than I thought.

Everyone else being mindless, postless zombies is a much more satisfactory soulution. :p

Speaking of which, TAM.....?

The actual voting record was the best of any game I have been in.

No one actually missed three votes, I was warning anyone that didn't post at all after the first missed vote. alexon47 didn't respond to that warning until just after I subbed him out for missing his second vote in succession. Most GMs wouldn't have subbed him so fast. I think it would be too severe to list him in the zombie list, but I don't think he should get away with it if he did the same thing in another game.

The Arch Mede said:
@randakar
only 3 of those 5 were wolfs. Trespoe was doing better than that. He had 4 wolfs in at least one of his scan orders.

Heh. Confused Calamity and Cymsdale again. My bad.
I'd dig up the post where I told folks who my suspects were but hey, I don't care that much. Trespoe definitely did a good job with his analysis and I certainly won't claim I did better.
That wasn't the point, anyway: The point was that the wolves were caught relatively easily. A lot more easily than I dared hope for, in fact.

Didn't I tell you in no uncertain terms to scan him?
I hate to say "I told you so.." ..

I know....

I actually suspected him early but him being run up by Cymsdale kinda put him back down in the list.

Not to mention after dying relatively early in your case too... ;)

Not that I can talk though, I'm only 20 posts less, I must of made far more "I am not a wolf" posts than I thought.

Many people were thinking you were a wolf. After Yakman and Paendrag you were the most suspect. I put Torn ahead of you, however. It would have been easier if I knew you were the doctor....