• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done you stupid idiots. That's the 3rd time I've been lynched within 2 games for the reason-he's always suspicious so we'll vote him this time.

Sub

Once again, I as a villager die from hunting :cool:

I don't even remember the last time I got lynched as a villager :cool:

Well done you stupid idiots. That's the 3rd time I've been lynched within 2 games for the reason-he's always suspicious so we'll vote him this time.
Well, what is the village supposed to do? If you don't want to be lynched, come up with some reasonable analysis, as so many others and I have managed to do. Stop always voting the person above, and use some thought. Otherwise we'll lynch you again and again and again until you learn.

Well If I play, I play as best as I can....
the village thinks it's in their best interest if I die....I can live with that

I'm sorry to see that nothing has changed since I left....
Oh be quiet!

It's your lack of comunication and substance in posts that makes people vote for you. This is a classic case of paranoia.
Vote Flooper X for creating a tie yesterday

Edit: Ironically, I'm creating a tie myself.
We should take a closer look at the always suspicious Capi.

Anyone have more insight?
Vote punkbob For making a throw away vote on someone who already had a vote.
This is the only post I remember seeing of k59. Unless I'm being intentionally dull, we should have him at the top of the suspicious list.
Vote Flooper X

he is dangerous :eek:
Bandwagoning, Slinky? ;)
Np, I'll fix that for you. Vote Flooper X
Another bandwagoneer.
I've had a very rough night of playing Halo on my Xbox. Until I have more time to analyze...

Vote Lord Strange
Top wolf suspect.
By the way, the last time Punkbob made excuses about being away and stuff, he turned out to be a wolf. And where is his new scanning method? And I have more posts than him, despite being sick on the first day and most of the second. There are some who have less [e.g. K59], but they don't register so suspiciously. Though we should look at them in the future. I've just checked, and the three posts he made since the game began are near-throwaway. The post wondering about how to not lose the new thread, the late vote with a silly reason, and the vote that counted. Actually, I'm starting to think that he has quite the pretty good chance of being a wolf.
Indeed, he has been quiet.
I just woke up so I will give an explanation again.

I was voting for k-59 and was the only person doing so with 30 minutes or so until the deadline. The game was inactive and there were still a few people that hadn't voted. I was trying to get a reaction from someone, no one did anything so I put the vote back right at the deadline to avoid a snipe (and possibly catch a sniper int he act).

What is so suspicious about my first day vote? I voted for the evil k-59, no one else has seen the light on that one so I decided that I wanted the_hdk out of the game so he didn't get subbed; I hate subs and they screw up my ability to "analyze" the game.

Shall we talk about your voting record voting nobody candidates both days? ;)
What now? Evil k59?
You are voting driven by revenge? That is not good, not good at all.
Yes it is.
It was your second day vote that rang bells with me to be honest - although your explanation now makes sense - so that's OK. It was just the swap with no message that made me think.

Nope, I am not. I think that Lord Strange is either a wolf trying to be out of the loop deliberately, or he is just so totally out of the game that if he is innocent he is not as much a loss as an active player such as Lemeard or you. Unless either Lem or you are varulvs of course.

Essentially, this. OK on the first day there is nothing to go on, but this is day two and a little involvement would be good.
:rofl:
Well its the second day, we don't have much to go on yet, if someone comes out with a decent line of analysis then I will either agree or disagree. As to having not playing "properly" I don't have enough time to write 50 line responses.
Your problem.
I don't like this, more that 25% of the village are wolves and Lord Strange got 5 votes with no real counter-argument. I want to switch to someone else, will anyone else?

Unvote Lord Strange
Vote Capibara

Lord Strange - 4
punkbob - 3
Capibara -1
sbr - 1
jonti - 1
Why Capi and not Punky?
Vote Lord Strange to save my own hide.

To Jamie: Who seems intent on railroading me,

As for my inactivity, it is a combination of new forum, raid array dieing on the big PC and the fact that I am back at work full time.

As for my scanning method, I have been trying to use it but lately it has been thrown all out of whack and will take several months to reset itself, if it ever does.

That being said I will post a list of my scanned individuals later today and see what happens.
We'll be waiting for that list.
I follow your logic here, Lord Strange seems like a sweet little guy, let´s keep him alive folks!
Hmm...

This smells of wolf.
All those votes on the innocent Lord Strange makes me a worried chap.

Vote Jonti
His quick decision to vote for poor LS after the initial vote looks VERY suspicious I would say.
And this confirms it.

My archnemesis is a basic newbie wolf. He knew LS was not a wolf. How would he know this? He's a wolf himself. This would mean that jonti is not, but first we need this guy's dead body to confirm.

What do you say, gang? Shall we go for it? ;)

VOTE EU_PROOF

:wacko:

What now? Evil k59?
Yes k-59 is 100% guaranteed evil. I have no idea about the role he has this game but that is really beside the point, right? :D

Why Capi and not Punky?
#1 I think Capi is more suspicious than punkbob, but not by much.

#2 I was hoping to get a big vote swing away from Lord Strange and making it a tie between LS and punkbob didn't seem to have that potential.

What do you say, gang? Shall we go for it? ;)

VOTE EU_PROOF

:wacko:

As much as I hate to lynch a n00b here I do think he is a decent suspect; I have been drinking for 7-8 hours so I will revisit this tomorrow but for now

Vote eu_proof

Lord Strange. You were lynched because you made yourself so totally lynchable. You obviously popped into the thread, and did nothing more than vote the guy above you. You then left, and did nothing to defend yourself, or to try to suggest another candidate for the lynch. If the majority of people had disagreed, then it would have been sbr, Lem or me writing in colour right now, not you. You have to start engaging with the game if you want to get somewhere. You know perfectly well that when you do something like vote the guy above you get lynched for it, and yet you persist in doing it. Why? Are you a masochist?

Yes k-59 is 100% guaranteed evil. I have no idea about the role he has this game but that is really beside the point, right? :D

Always. I love the smell of meta in the morning :p
(yeah I am kidding)

Lemeard is another one - he is always evel, even if he is the seer and GA rolled into one.

#1 I think Capi is more suspicious than punkbob, but not by much.

Indeed, he has been hiding a lot, and although I don't think all the wolves are hiding in the shadows, I believe that at least one of them is.

As much as I hate to lynch a n00b here I do think he is a decent suspect; I have been drinking for 7-8 hours so I will revisit this tomorrow but for now

Vote eu_proof

I can see your motivation. His voting me just after the deadline means that he had been planning something before the deadline, and the post he made about knowing LS was innocent means that he pretty much has to be evil, since the only people who know the wolves are the wolves themselves.

Plus, his name starts with EU, what more proof (geddit :p) do you need?

Vote EU proof

OK, sorry. I know I should get more involved. I was just annoyed, because I feel like I am the viallge's fall back for a lynch early on.

I don't like this at all. Well,I do like it because I find eu_proof suspicous but I think we need to get another candidate up there and see what happens. Need some sort of reactions from the wolves.

Vote K-59

The silence, and the not getting in involved in any of the voting for the ones close to getting lynched makes him a bit suspicous.

Official count:
~5 hours remaining.

Eu_proof: 3
- EURO (/Gathen) [243], sbr [244], jonti [245]

Jonti:
- Eu_proof [236]

k-59:
- Lemeard [247]

Not voted: Slinky, Mr. G, Jingles, k-59, Capibara and Punkbob.

My two suspects are sbr and Mr G. I actually think they are packmates. Mr G is the most suspicious for me. On day one he was the first person to give someone two votes, sbr had one vote at that point. Later that day when Mr G has two votes and Lemeard has three, sbr switches to the_hdk (is he protecting Mr G or Lemeard?). On day two Mr G is the fourth person voting Flooper X. On day three Mr G is the third person voting Lord Strange, sbr had three votes at that point. sbr follows suit and also votes Lord Strange. With no wolves caught yet, I am looking for patterns and I think I found one. Mr. G's votes smell of wolf to me.

Vote Mr. G

I don't think I get the case on Eu_proof. Why is he a wolf again? Just because he thought that Lord Strange was a villager?

My two suspects are sbr and Mr G. I actually think they are packmates. Mr G is the most suspicious for me. On day one he was the first person to give someone two votes, sbr had one vote at that point. Later that day when Mr G has two votes and Lemeard has three, sbr switches to the_hdk (is he protecting Mr G or Lemeard?).
Are we going to have to do this every day? :(

the_hdk didn't want to play, I hate subs, I wanted hdk out of the game.

This takes too long...:(

I'll play sign me in

the first person who comes along can take my place... but for gods sake let's start this already ;)

On day two Mr G is the fourth person voting Flooper X. On day three Mr G is the third person voting Lord Strange, sbr had three votes at that point. sbr follows suit and also votes Lord Strange.
Yes I did vote Lord Strange, because I was the second place candidate for some silly reason, I would have voted for anyone to avoid being lynched.

With no wolves caught yet, I am looking for patterns and I think I found one. Mr. G's votes smell of wolf to me.

Vote Mr. G

I don't think I get the case on Eu_proof. Why is he a wolf again? Just because he thought that Lord Strange was a villager?
Let's hope you are right, though according to you that would make me a wolf, maybe this would help.

Unvote eu_proof
Vote Mr G

Now what? I knew LS wasn´t a wolf because it was told so when he died you morons!

Now that I´ve evaluated the situation furhter, Sbr´s many vote-changes (which always seems to end up on the final victim), makes him a REAL suspect I would say.

Unvote Jonti
Vote Sbr

Last edited:
Now what? I knew LS wasn´t a wolf because it was told so when he died you morons!

Now that I´ve evaluated the situation furhter, sbr´s many vote-changes (which by the way seem to end up on the final victim), makes him a REAL suspect I would say.

Unvote Jonti
Vote SBR
No you said you thought he was good before hand. Witch seems like a baddie trying to look good. Vote EU_proof

No you said you thought he was good before hand. Witch seems like a baddie trying to look good. Vote EU_proof

I only said he looked like a sweet little guy before he got lynched, not that I knew he was innocent.

Also, I agree with Slinkys words about Sbr and Mr.G being packmates after reading through the thread. And since saving my own ass is very important to me, I´ll have to go with the one with the most votes, even though I think Sbr is even more suspicious.

Unvote SBR
Vote Mr. G

Now that I´ve evaluated the situation furhter, Sbr´s many vote-changes (which always seems to end up on the final victim), makes him a REAL suspect I would say.

Unvote Sbr
Vote Mr. G

Yes that is exactly how I would play as a wolf, many random vote changes trying to draw as much attention to myself as possible. ;)

Yes that is exactly how I would play as a wolf, many random vote changes trying to draw as much attention to myself as possible. ;)

Bah, you´re just using reversed psychology!

Are we going to have to do this every day? :(

Maybe ;)

I am not voting you yet am I? Partly because it does look like you are trying to bring some activity to the village with your late vote switches, but at the same time it is a bit suspicious. The other part is that Mr G is just more suspicious. It is also a bit unreasonable to expect me to forget something suspicious I saw. Even if your explanation was not bad I am not immidiately going to accept it.

All those votes on the innocent Lord Strange makes me a worried chap.

Vote Jonti
His quick decision to vote for poor LS after the initial vote looks VERY suspicious I would say.

Unvote Sbr
Vote Mr. G

I only said he looked like a sweet little guy before he got lynched, not that I knew he was innocent.

Also, I agree with Slinkys words about Sbr and Mr.G being packmates after reading through the thread. And since saving my own ass is very important to me, I´ll have to go with the one with the most votes, even though I think Sbr is even more suspicious.

Unvote SBR
Vote Mr. G

Your vote is still on jonti, you need to unvote him before you can vote for anyone else. :)