• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If I am not mistaken, some parts of North America change to summertime this weekend. Best would be to make certain whether it does or not, but you can, as always, see the time remaining stated in the official vote count.

The US changes tomorrow night/early Monday morning, I had forgot it will affect this, though I will be back to work then and it won't matter. :(

Well its the second day, we don't have much to go on yet, if someone comes out with a decent line of analysis then I will either agree or disagree. As to having not playing "properly" I don't have enough time to write 50 line responses.

The explanation sbr gave is exactly the explanation I expected. It is certainly plausible, especially with all those no voters. For now I will keep my vote on him since he is the only person who caught my attention on both days.

Vote Lord Strange
He could be bad but even if he was good he was going be killed anyway. Don't have much time to play today, lot's of stuff with friends.

Official count:
~30 minutes.

Lord Strange: 5
- Jingles [197], jonti [208], Mr. G [213], sbr [217], k-59 [225]

Punkbob: 2
- Jamie [201], Lemeard [222]

sbr:
- Slinky [177]

Slinky:
- Eu_proof [169]

Jonti:
- Lord Strange [207]

Not voted: Capibara and Gathenhielm.

Not voted and will be killed off if they miss again (or first to be subbed out): Punkbob.

Vote Lord Strange to save my own hide.

To Jamie: Who seems intent on railroading me,

As for my inactivity, it is a combination of new forum, raid array dieing on the big PC and the fact that I am back at work full time.

As for my scanning method, I have been trying to use it but lately it has been thrown all out of whack and will take several months to reset itself, if it ever does.

That being said I will post a list of my scanned individuals later today and see what happens.

I don't like this, more that 25% of the village are wolves and Lord Strange got 5 votes with no real counter-argument. I want to switch to someone else, will anyone else?

Unvote Lord Strange
Vote Capibara

Lord Strange - 4
punkbob - 3
Capibara -1
sbr - 1
jonti - 1

*crickets*

Hello...Hello...Hello...Hello

I guess not

Time to kill Lord Strange

Unvote Capibara
Vote Lord Strange

I follow your logic here, Lord Strange seems like a sweet little guy, let´s keep him alive folks!

Official count:
Final.

Lord Strange: 6
- Jingles [197], jonti [208], Mr. G [213], k-59 [225], Punkbob [228], sbr [229]

sbr:
- Slinky [177]

Slinky:
- Eu_proof [169]

Jonti:
- Lord Strange [207]

------------

Do I hear any calls for 'sub'?

The third day

The heat is getting to you, and as the island provides little shelter, you spend most of the day sunbathing on the beach.

robinson-robbansolar.jpg

You also decide to get rid of one in the group. This poor fella' has acted really strange, calling himself 'lord' of this island. Consequently you nickname him 'Lord Strange'. The guy is clearly delusional from dehydration, but heaven knows what else he may get on his mind if you don't act quickly. The group manages to convince him of sailing for help using the raft you somehow built. "As your Lord it is my duty to face every challange in order to save you!" You never see him again...

The fourth night

During the night Jamie disappears. He leaves no trace behind, but has evaporated from the face of the Earth. "Why?", you ask. He was a nice, friendly, companion.​

--------------
You lynch Lord Strange, who was after all a villager.
Jamie is hunted. Also a villager.

--------------
EUROO7 subs for Gathenhielm.

All those votes on the innocent Lord Strange makes me a worried chap.

Vote Jonti
His quick decision to vote for poor LS after the initial vote looks VERY suspicious I would say.

I have arrived to save the village.

Move over.

I'll have the wolfs for you in 3 hours.

I've managed to miss two deadlines in two werewolf game today, so I'm not feeling that great...

Hopefully I'll make up for it by nailing a wolf...
edit: It looks like I've been replaced, well good luck everyone..

Last edited:
Right. This village needs saving and activity. I'll bring it!

Here's all the final votes form every day.

Day 1​

hdk: 4
- THE_SPLIT [65], Punkbob [80], sbr [107], the_hdk [109]

Lemeard: 3
- Gathenhielm [58], Mr. G [61], Lord Strange [72]

Mr. G: 2
- jonti [62], Flooper [67]

k-59:
- Jingles [85]

Jamie:
- Nautilu [56]

Capibara:
- Lemeard [57]

sbr:
- Eu_proof [59]

Eu_proof:
- Capibara [60]

Gathenhielm:
- k-59 [66]

Jingles:
- Jamie [90]

Nautilu:
- Slinky [104]

Day 2​

Flooper: 4
- Gathenhielm [142], Capibara [151], Slinky [155], Mr. G [158]

Lemeard: 2
- jonti [137], Jamie [146]

Lord Strange:
- Jingles [134]

sbr:
- Lemeard [135]

k-59:
- sbr [161]

Punkbob:
- k-59 [152]

Jamie:
- THE_SPLIT [156]

Not voted: Lord Strange, Flooper, Punkbob and Eu_proof.

Day 3​
Lord Strange: 6
- Jingles [197], jonti [208], Mr. G [213], k-59 [225], Punkbob [228], sbr [229]

sbr:
- Slinky [177]

Slinky:
- Eu_proof [169]

Jonti:
- Lord Strange [207]