• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I mean I know its a much higher level of rich, but is being a millionaire no longer considered super rich (at least for most people)?
If you count real estate I don't think so. Many upper middle class will pay off their mortgages over 30-40 years, and in a housing market like the Dutch, that puts you more than halfway there before you include savings, pensions schemes, and stocks (I think features of the upper middle class, but certainly not super rich only).

Yeah sounds about right if I was to ever go on the actual Oregon Trail. Did you by any chance do any hunting (I know I wouldn't actually be the one hunting but still) and were you able to be more successful than I?
I deliberately avoided hunting and bought all food at forts. I figured that was correct thematic play.

You and BasherXV did, yes, and completely incident free. MAWofDoom broke his leg twice, got measles, and died after crossing the Snake River. Guess the Oregon Trail really didn't like him.
So what you're saying is you murdered your brother and made it look like an accident? Harsh.

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Congratulations to the village!

I knew from the moment I was hunted that my side would end up victorious.

The next Lite game is up!
Werewolf Lite CDXXXX: Goomba Imposters
It seems to be a peaceful day in the Mushroom Kingdom. But not all is as it seems. There are Goombas, sneaking around, trying to capture Peach while being disguised as Toads. Mario knows the subtle difference between these imposters and the real Toad, and can investigate one Toad to see if he is the imposter. Meanwhile, the Goombas capture one Toad every night and bring them to Bowser. Can YOU save the Mushroom Kingdom?

• 2Like
Reactions:
Basically Ark’s votes screamed he was trying to avoid attention. In hindsight I probably read too much in to it.
I really didn't understand why you wanted to hunt Ark. Claude had attempted to have him lynched. That'd be exceedingly ballsy to try if he was seer, so I was certain Arky wasn't seer.

I finished the game, but rather hilariously it won't allow me to post the results. Oh well...
Go post in e.g. this thread. You need to raise your post count.

Well, I can't believe we missed the last wolf on a 50/50 chance. Good play by Culann.

Nice to start off with a Lite win for my first game in... I dunno but maybe a decade and a half.

I was pretty worried that I was putting a big target on my back by actually trying to do analysis; lucky for me, I couldn't pin a single wolf except a one-off vote on Culann. I guess they kept me around for the sake of wrong leads!

I think what I was missing was some of that second-level "meta" analysis. I was essentially putting zero thought into who might be "behaving" like the seer, figuring that would sort itself out in due time via the JL. Of course, we had a strange circumstance this game with Jam Fiasco 2.0 that kind of changed the parameters.

Thanks for GMing, DBW. Always appreciate the effort that goes in.

Would love to join a big game whenever the next one goes up. Probably will site out the next Lite for the moment.

Which name did you go by last you played?
My username was Acronym at the time. I just went back through the old threads and it shows up as "unmerged" as I guess the forum migrated at some point.

My first werewolf was Werewolf XVI "Rise of the Demon Clan"... in 2006. I used to crawl the OT forums for hours at a time after school back in those days.

My username was Acronym at the time. I just went back through the old threads and it shows up as "unmerged" as I guess the forum migrated at some point.
Wasn't due to any of the migrations. That happened due to the GDPR.
If you logged into it now you'd be prompted to choose a new username, which could be what it used to be.

Wasn't due to any of the migrations. That happened due to the GDPR.
If you logged into it now you'd be prompted to choose a new username, which could be what it used to be.
What was the GDPR?

Oh. I guess I‘d never heard of it living in North America.

New Big is up for anyone that wants to join!