• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I’m glad I was able to do this once again. Paradox Werewolf is always a good time.

In case anyone was wondering my scans were-

Night 0: Wagonlitz (Wolf)
Night 1: Beartjah (Villager)
Night 2: Graymarch (Villager)
Night 3: Panzer (Wolf)

I kept off Wagon day 1 even though I knew he was a wolf to not draw attention, and on day 2 Beartjah and I decided to try and lynch Wagon conventionally for voting information, which paid off quite well. I scanned Graymarch on Beartjah's suggestion because of his suspicious votes. Panzer got scanned because I put Grimlock, Arkasas, and him in a standing order and he was the only one left alive by the time the scan happened.

Reactions:
Not my best performance. Had a lot happening in the early evening last week so ended up perpetually forgetting about the game until after deadline.

Also, this might be the shortest pack PM ever. A grand total of three posts... OP, me setting standing order, GM announcing sub...

In case anyone was wondering my scans were-

Night 0: Wagonlitz (Wolf)
Night 1: Beartjah (Villager)
Night 2: Graymarch (Villager)
Night 3: Panzer (Wolf)

I kept off Wagon day 1 even though I knew he was a wolf to not draw attention, and on day 2 Beartjah and I decided to try and lynch Wagon conventionally for voting information, which paid off quite well. I scanned Graymarch on Beartjah's suggestion because of his suspicious votes. Panzer got scanned because I put Grimlock, Arkasas, and him in a standing order and he was the only one left alive by the time the scan happened.
Aedan as dominant as ever. I haven't looked at this forum in some time. Sure brings back plenty of nostalgia, although I fear any skills I may have ever had are long worn away by now. :D

Aedan as dominant as ever. I haven't looked at this forum in some time. Sure brings back plenty of nostalgia, although I fear any skills I may have ever had are long worn away by now. :D
Hope you're doing well.

Hopefully not.