• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Huh, that vote post is pretty confusing. One of the more active voting cycles that I remember, definitely.

Alright guys, I'll see you some hours from now while I take a short break. That last hour was stressful.

No. I won't allow it. You'll join the next lite. I'm GMing.

[COLOR="#ADD11E7"] Thanks, but no thanks. It's not you guys, it's just I have other projects I've been neglecting that I want to get back to. I will return though. [/color]

[COLOR="#ADD11E7"] Thanks, but no thanks. It's not you guys, it's just I have other projects I've been neglecting that I want to get back to. I will return though. [/color]

jersey-shore_zps477931f5.gif

To be fair, it was a werewolf that got you.

Hi. I'm the seer.

There will be a tie and you won't mess with it.

Understood?

Good.

That is all.

so a seer but not a listener *walks over to the stereo and puts on some fine music for all to hear* well i guess i just have to teach you guys on how the listen to the music of the clubs

Understandable. I hope you will return since you can be a good player once you get going.

I was no bloody zombie!

And here I never hurt anybody... and then you guys charge me like a fucking hippo!

No offense but not voting comes awfully close to being zombie. :p Anyways, you can rest assured that your death shall not be in vain.

Please do! You have the potential to become a very good werewolf player. Take heart from the tale of OrangeYoshi.

holy shit i missed like the last hour of the voting... while making a response on a post that is already 8 pages back... how

but well snooki drank too much it was kind of her own fault for getting caught.
and looking at how the votes went something... weird happened yesterday vinny wanted himself out? that may be because he has a secret or it may be because he didn't want to chose between the two guys who he knew are grenades.
since i don't wanna start of this day with voting for vinny again i'm gonna vote for the stallion

vote alxeu

Anyone else rooting for Argentina's downfall?

I kinda want Messi to do well, but overall I'd prefer a Bosnia win. I think Hax wants Argentina to win, though.

Looks like even the Bosnians want Argentina to win.