• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Actually it's quite thorough and impressive. I wish more players spent the effort like that.

Thank you.
I wish the same thing sometimes, really. Doing this takes some work but it can be quite illuminating, especially with an active and engaging wolf like Dr. Livingstone was.

When I went through the thread I got similar wibes, except jonti and Lemeard would be somewhat lower in the goodiness pole than with you. Different measuring sticks, I suppose, since I still agree with your top 3 suspects for now.

I guess I can get behind having both Jonti and Lemeard on the suspect list.
Though you have to admit having your suspect list for 3 wolves boil down to 3 people is sorta .. neat ;-)

edit: also, for obvious reasons, your role is somewhat of a question mark for me.

I would be surprised if it wasn't. I haven't done much of anything to warrant NOT being a suspect at this stage.

A very nice summary there, randakar. My feelings are on the whole pretty similar; I think alxeu is good, snoop gets a lot of credit for starting the Livingstone run, and I'm inclined to put aedan and Skobie into the definitely good camp as well. I'm not so sure why you think EURO is clear; it seemed like he kept voting either alxeu or me to a much greater extent and at more critical times. THE_SPLIT, Ark, and drakodra are all fine options, and I believe randakar should also remain on the suspect list for now.

I wasn't really there at the time, so I don't have the same feel for how that day went as you do.
Also, if you read my first day analysis post, you will find Livingstone bandwagoning EURO pretty much relentlessly. It's not just what EURO did - it was what *Livingstone* did.

What more proof do you want for a Randakar-run pack, I'm still alive!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now you're trying to make yourself into a hunt target by painting me as a potential scapegoat. Niiice. :)

Thank you.
I wish the same thing sometimes, really. Doing this takes some work but it can be quite illuminating, especially with an active and engaging wolf like Dr. Livingstone was.

Props for being active wolf. I really, really hate when wolves try to hunker down and lay low since that tends to kill the game. Inactivity spreads around to some villagers and then it's zombiefest and up to luck whether seer dies early enough or not.

I guess I can get behind having both Jonti and Lemeard on the suspect list.
Though you have to admit having your suspect list for 3 wolves boil down to 3 people is sorta .. neat ;-)

Too neat, if you ask me. Where's the paranoia in it? :p

I would be surprised if it wasn't. I haven't done much of anything to warrant NOT being a suspect at this stage.

Don't worry, you will be eaten tonight since you are obviously seer-in-hiding. *wink*

I wasn't really there at the time, so I don't have the same feel for how that day went as you do.
Also, if you read my first day analysis post, you will find Livingstone bandwagoning EURO pretty much relentlessly. It's not just what EURO did - it was what *Livingstone* did.

I'm not sure how real that bandwagoning was, though. Sure, he was voting Euro happily but was it with the expectation that he could really get Euro dead after the last game? Or was it potentially good place for alibi voting? On the other hand, Euro was very much for killing Livingstone until alxeu pulled his final switch stunt to madchemist, I assume. So yep, I'd too give Euro a pass for now.

Unless it's Euro-run pack... *cowers*

THE_SPLIT: 2
randakar [693]
madchemist [700]

alxeu: 1
drakodra [675]

randakar: 1
snoopdogg [682]

Arkasas: 1
Gen. Skobelev [695]

drakodra: 1
THE_SPLIT [698]

not voted: 6
aedan777 []
alxeu []
Arkasas []
jonti-h []
Lemeard []
EUROO7 []

I must say, I quite liked Randy's second day analysis. I featured quite a bit in it!

Why is snoop voting Randy anyway?

Vote Euro

This vote is in no way conducive to a TIE.

Lemeard has clearly prioritized pack voting instead of TIE voting.

It is known.

I must say, I quite liked Randy's second day analysis. I featured quite a bit in it!

Well, you did a lot of significant voting in there :)

Why is snoop voting Randy anyway?

To be fair I also voted him on day 1. Perhaps he's just getting back at me for it :p

Erm... going off randy's list, I'm voting Arkasas

Vote Arkasas

You could vote me. However, as I am of the plain villager role, that would be unwise in the context of this game.

Of course, you have no proof. Suffice to say that if you kill me you will see that you are wrong.

Indeed, I am no wolf. I am, in fact, the sorc. Have fun!

Vote THE_SPLIT

Indeed, I am no wolf. I am, in fact, the sorc. Have fun!

Logically though: If my analysis is wrong, then one of the people not in my original list of three is a wolf. The question is: Who?

Logically though: If my analysis is wrong, then one of the people not in my original list of three is a wolf. The question is: Who?

I think at this point better question would be who is the most likely to be wolf - either from your list or from any decent analysis.

if arkasas is telling the truth than you might actually have missed a lot of signs or the wolfs have been playing smart for i am sincerely not a wolf
i will however follow you analysis and vote the last person who you think might be a wolf

unvote alxue
vote The_split

oh and he is of course voting me which i just don't like...

if arkasas is telling the truth than you might actually have missed a lot of signs or the wolfs have been playing smart for i am sincerely not a wolf

Who knows. I have been known to be wrong before. Besides, this is werewolf - someone is bound to lie about who they are at some point. :p
Not to mention things like sellout votes throwing a spanner in the works.

As a conversation starter it works pretty well, though.
Besides, my actual suspect list as of my earlier discussion with general skobelev is more like: SPLIT, Arkasas, you, jonti, lemeard. Not necessarily in that order.

i will however follow you analysis and vote the last person who you think might be a wolf

unvote alxue
vote The_split

oh and he is of course voting me which i just don't like...

Alibi vote, eh? :p

Who knows. I have been known to be wrong before. Besides, this is werewolf - someone is bound to lie about who they are at some point. :p
Not to mention things like sellout votes throwing a spanner in the works.

As a conversation starter it works pretty well, though.

Perhaps even too well, seeing how nobody has objected (apart from those in the list) to it. Or they could object but don't mind as long as it's not them in the list?

Besides, my actual suspect list as of my earlier discussion with general skobelev is more like: SPLIT, Arkasas, you, jonti, lemeard. Not necessarily in that order.

Of course that expanded list has almost half the living players, so... :p

i have been playing normal werewolf quite a lot and i'm not one to let a revenge vote fly by if other suspect him as well :p

Ah-ha, so we shouldn't have granted to you grace period as new player! Besides, isn't your vote the true revenge vote since you got voted first by him, not the other way around? ;)