• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Shouldn't be the norm, but I think no seer games are a fun change of pace personally.

I'll do one in three weeks. You're going to love the theme...

Long since been abandoned.
Starcraft was only just over four years ago, and it had 13 players. I GM'ed the siege of Vienna later in 2010, it had 12 players. Pretty sure I've GM'ed a 15 player game. Okay, that may seem a long time ago but I really don't remember much happening since then. :D

Starcraft was only just over four years ago, and it had 13 players. I GM'ed the siege of Vienna later in 2010, it had 12 players. Pretty sure I've GM'ed a 15 player game. Okay, that may seem a long time ago but I really don't remember much happening since then. :D

You keep making claims for me to shoot down.

You keep making claims for me to shoot down.
I've always agreed 17 should be the standard, but if we ever have less, we can make do. You know that. I'm sure there are more recent examples.

I've always agreed 17 should be the standard, but if we ever have less, we can make do. You know that. I'm sure there are more recent examples.

I accept your apology, just don't do it again.

Tanks.