• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm sure Skobelev is shaking his head and wondering how the wolves managed to pull a Stalingrad out of this. Though most villagers aren't aware of how things nearly blew up in their favour day 2.

Told you so except I was wrong about Jack, good play wolves.

I'm sure Skobelev is shaking his head and wondering how the wolves managed to pull a Stalingrad out of this. Though most villagers aren't aware of how things nearly blew up in their favour day 2.
Yeah I really thought you were a goner; apparently Rovs is easier to ruse than Jerman.

And I really thought Cæsar would cost us this game with all his switching back and forth today.

Yeah I really thought you were a goner; apparently Rovs is easier to ruse than Jerman.

And I really thought Cæsar would cost us this game with all his switching back and forth today.
Yeah, I knew it was him from his switching, however, I knew there was no point pointing it out, nobody would have believed me, by that point.

I prefer to think of it as me being more convincing than you.

Yeah, I knew it was him from his switching, however, I knew there was no point pointing it out, nobody would have believed me, by that point.
You should have pointed it out and tried a switch to him; that was what I would have done had I been a villager. And it might well have succeeded.

Congrats to the winners. The most dooming things for village was
1) seer going AWOL after scanning a wolf
2) lack of activity on part of village (for example lazy Dexander voting and then getting run up because his voting had been so lazy). Though there was at least some activity on later days but it was getting too late for that.
3) Rovsea not doing the sensible thing as he had wolf in his hands. Once seer is dead any inside info like that will only benefit the wolves if it's kept secret.

Oh well, these things happen.

If people sign up they really do need to be active, this sort of inactivity kills the game.

So when is a new game up?

This is how the last lite should've gone....

1) seer going AWOL after scanning a wolf
Was it aedan or I he had scanned?
If people sign up they really do need to be active, this sort of inactivity kills the game.
This.
I'm not sure being hung counts as going AWOL, does it?
As far as I remember he never really defended himself. If you are seer and about to be hanged then it is infinitely better to out yourself; sure you will be hunted, but you at least won't be lynched. Of course should only be done if you are really likely to hang. You can also contact a few players you think are cleared, tell them your role (and make sure they know each other), and have them help save you.

Was it aedan or I he had scanned?

This.
As far as I remember he never really defended himself. If you are seer and about to be hanged then it is infinitely better to out yourself; sure you will be hunted, but you at least won't be lynched. Of course should only be done if you are really likely to hang. You can also contact a few players you think are cleared, tell them your role (and make sure they know each other), and have them help save you.
Of course, with that way of looking at it, yes, that is going awol. Even I did a better defence.

Of course, with that way of looking at it, yes, that is going awol. Even I did a better defence.
I also don't think he even voted that day. And nor did he in the big where he later was supped for not voted two days in a row.

Well, damn. I was completely off track and even though I had begun to suspect aedan, I had nothing to make a case on him. Very well played wolves, where in the world did Arkasas go.

[/SPOILER}

I had a feeling. Dammit I knew that Brovakin and Caesar were wolves by the end, had a suspicion Wagon was too, but Aedan threw me for a loop GG wolves and thanks for hosting Skobie

And even though I didn't play my best (didn't play badly either) I'm fairly proud that I never got one vote the whole game

And even though I didn't play my best (didn't play badly either) I'm fairly proud that I never got one vote the whole game

What it also prooved, Mr. Jackson was that we don't always have to go head to head on every game we are in.

Big thanks for the GMing Skobelev.

edit; GMing not DMing damn you DnD.

Last edited:
Thanks for the GMing, Skobelev, and good game to the wolves. I could have played that better, too.

Thanks for the GMing, Skobelev, and good game to the wolves. I could have played that better, too.
We actually thought you to be semicleared which was why we hunted you.