• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Has it anything to do with so-called Swedish massage, so-called Swedish red fish, or the so-called Swedish Chef?

Glad to see we've made it to 16. I've been hungering for the flesh of innocent villagers. Out of curiosity, what is a Swedish deadline?

Normal deadlines are, for example, 20:00 GMT. A swedish deadline would be 20:01 GMT

Glad to see we've made it to 16. I've been hungering for the flesh of innocent villagers. Out of curiosity, what is a Swedish deadline?

Well, that depends on if EURO actually plays or not. But I suspect he'll be a good sport.

We shall start with 16 and a normal deadline. Roles will go out within the hour, at which point we should have around 22 hours for day one. Objections?

Roles have been distributed. Please do not speak of your role PM inside or outside the thread, because I presently cannot afford such a catastrophic effect on my voting base. You should commence play immediately; deadline will be in 22 and 1/2 hours. Please post before then, or else I'll have to delay the game yet another day.

As you might gather from the name, it is a mechanic that defies all sensible reason and is an atrocity to decent Werewolf play.

VOTE ALXEU

can't be betrayed again if you die first.

Vote Audren

I already feel betrayed. :(

Vote Claude LC

Standard Day One vote.

23:00 GMT
Ok. Thought you have moved it much later.

Anyway I might not be on at deadline tonight. I have something I have to attend until around an hour before deadline and it might take longer than expected.

A recipe for properly fermenting Capage into kim chi, a Korean delicacy full of fiber and nutrients. Being naturally preserved with lactobacilli, this is an excellent food for a people on the move. Kosher too, just make sure there aren't any shellfish in the fish sauce.

Quarter him and soak him in a salt water bath overnight at room temperature. Then drain the brine.
Mix together 1/2 cup (120 ml) ground chili peppers, 2 teaspoons (10 ml) uniodized salt (iodized salt impedes fermentation), 1 tablespoon (15 ml) sugar, 1/4 cup (60 ml) fish sauce, several cloves of minced garlic, about 2 teaspoons (10 ml) worth of minced ginger, 1/2 of an onion minced, 1 carrot minced, and 4 green onions (scallions) minced.
Apply the chili vegetable mix to the interstices between his leaves, then fold each of his quarters in half and tie them in place with his outer leaves.
Place his quarters in an air tight container and leave at room temperature for 1 night, then refrigerate for another 5.
Of course before we can make kim chi from his remains, we'll need a Capage to ferment.

VOTE CAPAGE!

Vote Spockyt