Werewolf Lite CCCLXXV: Devil(s) in the White City

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Only three spots left! Your chance to lynch the insufferable EUROO7 is here. Sign up today!

We only need two more people, but on the off chance no one else signs up, when should I close sign-ups?

I would do it at the end of the day.

15 player game = 3 wolves, 1 seer, 11 villagers, btw.

15 player game = 3 wolves, 1 seer, 11 villagers, btw.

Thanks. I was going to ask, if it got to that point.

Send out some PMs.

Doing that right now. Sending out PMs to people who are/were in the big, seeing if I can get some people.

Oh why not.

In.

Also the deadline is a bit bad given it is simultaneous with the latest possible big deadline.

No... The big's latest deadline is 19:00 GMT. The Lite's deadline is at 21:00 GMT, two hours later.

Unless you are saying it is too close to the big's deadline?

I'll close sign-ups at 21:00 GMT tomorrow. Hopefully someone signs up before then, and if not, what is standard GM procedure? Do I go straight into Day 1, or does the village start down one player?

I'll close sign-ups at 21:00 GMT tomorrow. Hopefully someone signs up before then, and if not, what is standard GM procedure? Do I go straight into Day 1, or does the village start down one player?
Just skip the Night 0 Hunt and go straight to voting.

Just skip the Night 0 Hunt and go straight to voting.
A bit more techincal: Come up with some random method of simulation the 1/13 odds that the seer is hunted to determine if you include the seer in the set-up. If the seer is present, give them the opportunity to make a night-0 scan in their role PM, and send the result back as soon as they set a target.

EDIT: Actually it probably be better to hold a second lottery to chose the scan target and just give the result to the seer. Remember this lottery should include the hunt target.

Last edited:
A bit more techincal: Come up with some random method of simulation the 1/13 odds that the seer is hunted to determine if you include the seer in the set-up. If the seer is present, give them the opportunity to make a night-0 scan in their role PM, and send the result back as soon as they set a target.

EDIT: Actually it probably be better to hold a second lottery to chose the scan target and just give the result to the seer. Remember this lottery should include the hunt target.

I'll do this if nobody signs up before the sign-up deadline. Thanks!