• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have to resist the desire to revenge vote Aedan, I still feel that RB has been extremely lucky to survive this far, almost too lucky and probably has the backing of either a JL, which wouldn't really make any sense, they would probably announce he is clean or a wolf Pack, which I feel is more likely, he has subtly avoided lynching at the expense of pretty much one pack ( or have I read it wrong).

Which leads me to vote to lynch RB
How can you still not know how to vote properly?

I'm pretty sure he just doing to draw attention to himself. Like I said last lite, Luft is the e.e. cummings of Werewolf.

I'm pretty sure he just doing to draw attention to himself. Like I said last lite, Luft is the e.e. cummings of Werewolf.
Why have you still not voted?

I just can't figure out, for the life of me, why almost none of the new crop of players seems to have learned anything over the course of the dozen or so games they've played. I've witnessed a lot of things here, with ranges of play from brilliant to terrible, but I can't for the life of me figure out why these players keep making the same mistakes over and over again, such as not following basic rules, not heeding the most simple advice, and the like, and then they ask why they wind up getting lynched in most games. It's beyond mind-boggling.

I just can't figure out, for the life of me, why almost none of the new crop of players seems to have learned anything over the course of the dozen or so games they've played. I've witnessed a lot of things here, with ranges of play from brilliant to terrible, but I can't for the life of me figure out why these players keep making the same mistakes over and over again, such as not following basic rules, not heeding the most simple advice, and the like, and then they ask why they wind up getting lynched in most games. It's beyond mind-boggling.
+1

Vote Luftwafer

I think he's a good bet for baddie.

Yesterday was a great day, we got two wolves in a tie, I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. However, I still think the case on RB33 is very vaild and a good one, and my gut tells me that I should continue to vote for him. But before I make a decsion, I'm going to look at Ironhead's and Sedrecus' (or however you spell it) voting record.

On Day 1, IH5 voted for Madchemist and Sedrecus voted for Eternally Lost
On Day 2, IH5 voted for Rovsea and Sedrecus voted for CC (Now Luftwafer 2.0)
On Day 3, IH5 and Sedrecus voted for Rovsea
On Day 4, IH5 and Sedrecus voted for Jacksonian
On Day 5, IH5 voted for Jerman and Sedrecus voted for IH5

As I am a moron, does anyone have any idea if this means anything?
FYI, it's spelled Sedracus.

:- )

Yes, surely it cannot truly be that hard.

Also, your guide for WW logic is sig-worthy.

Given that we apparently lynched Ithvan for defending the same person that Health did - although it turned out they weren't from the same pack - why not lynch the person a known red-pack baddie tried to defend? We should focus on the red pack.

Vote Luftwafer

Vote Luftwafer

Official count 53 minutes to deadline

Luft: 4
aedan777 [742]
tonkatoy5 [768]
tamius23 [773]
RB33 [774]

RB: 3
madchemist [743]
JermanTK [748]
Luftwafer [760]

k-59: 1
Osteles [744]

E_L: 1
k-59 [772]

Not voted: 1
@Eternaly_Lost []

Last edited:
Official count 113 minutes to deadline

Luft: 4
aedan777 [742]
tonkatoy5 [768]
tamius23 [773]
RB33 [774]

madchemist [743]
JermanTK [748]
Luftwafer [760]

Osteles [744]

k-59 [772]

Not voted: 1
@Eternaly_Lost []

You mean 53 minutes to deadline, right?

Personally, I think the fact that people keep going for RB to be a sign that he is a villager. Given how much people seem to want him dead.

Vote Luft

Official count 30 minutes to deadline

Luft: 5
aedan777 [742]
tonkatoy5 [768]
tamius23 [773]
RB33 [774]
Eternaly_Lost [778]

madchemist [743]
JermanTK [748]
Luftwafer [760]

Osteles [744]

k-59 [772]

Not voted: 0

Personally, I think the fact that people keep going for RB to be a sign that he is a villager. Given how much people seem to want him dead.

Vote Luft
Personally, I think the fact that people keep keping RB for being lynched is a sign that he isn't a villager. Given how much people seem to want to save him.

Unvote E_L, vote RB33