• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What? No? I voted at post 1080. Most of the votes on aedan came AFTER that. There was only one vote on Aedan when I voted Randakar. My vote could not be to protect Aedan unless I somehow knew that a bunch of people were about to vote Aedan.

I'm not going to vote for someone just to "prove" I'm innocent. That's ridiculous. I vote for who I think might be a wolf. Right now I'm suspicious of Xarkan. I don't like those votes that had no reasoning, and now he's voting me for reasons that could just as easily be applied to himself.
There were two votes when you switched to push Randy up and bring aedan out of the race. Then you, as per your own words, activated alderman because you thought it’d “be close”, as if that’s a bad thing. Granted, it’s bad for you if there’s a connection, which is what I’m detecting here.

All vote counts are listing Xarkan as having voted twice btw.

Randakar (4) - Avernite (1052), Aedan777(1056), Xarkan (Alxeu 1054 -> none 1059 -> 1069), k-59 (1071)

k-59 (4)
- Dedonus (1057), bohemian (1067), sleepy (1070), Emperor Ike (Claude 1053 -> 1072)

Bohemian (2) - randakar (x2) (1051)

Aedan777 (2) - beartjah (1045), Hax (1075)

Claude (1) - Alxeu (1041)

Xarkan (1) - tris2 (1046)

Check me please, I'm not perfect.
Your right. It was two. Still, what I meant by it being close, was that it was close between Randakar and k-59.

Hmm, I think I want to take a closer look at both k-59 and Aedan and their wagons, but I have to go to sleep right now. I'll check in in the morning.

I just find it strange that I'm specifically targeted as linked to Aedan who we don't even know the alignment of, in part by Xarkan who was on the same wagon as me. And why Aedan rather than k-59 who was a bigger alternative to Randakar at the time that I voted? Wouldn't it make more sense for me to be linked to k-59 instead if you want to say I was protecting a wolf?

Your right. It was two. Still, what I meant by it being close, was that it was close between Randakar and k-59.

Hmm, I think I want to take a closer look at both k-59 and Aedan and their wagons, but I have to go to sleep right now. I'll check in in the morning.

I just find it strange that I'm specifically targeted as linked to Aedan who we don't even know the alignment of, in part by Xarkan who was on the same wagon as me. And why Aedan rather than k-59 who was a bigger alternative to Randakar at the time that I voted? Wouldn't it make more sense for me to be linked to k-59 instead if you want to say I was protecting a wolf?
I sensed no opposition to k-59 and your vote didn’t do much to bring him out of the running, but I agree that we gain some information on him as well by lynching you :)

You still haven’t explained why being close was bad.

I guess it relies on people thinking k-59 is a less likely wolf than Aedan? So if they want to lynch you they tie you to Aedan instead ;)

I'm suspicious of Arkasas. He's been a follower for pretty much the whole game, and stayed well below the radar. The last few days in particular he's just jumped on the case that's gaining traction, and he hasn't gotten any pushback for it yet. The only thing really in his favor is that he did vote Jerman day 2, which is a point in his favor. However, there are two packs out there, and a vote on Jerman is only a point for one of those. The other pack hasn't taken a hit since EL was hunted night 0, so we have nothing to go on for them. Arkasas fits quite well as a potential wolf due to his lazy votes, and I'm also somewhat suspicious of how he has up to now avoided any attention for his votes. Thus I think he is a good lynch candidate for today.

Vote Arkasas

Right. Someone needs a vote.

I think Xarkan has been sneaking by despite repeated attention, and the people who died instead of him are mostly villagers.

But Bohemian hasn't even really been looked at. So, a zombie vote.

Vote BohemianJulius

Ok so today I have had my time to work on some things so let's see what we do.

First of all let's look at some votecounts of a few people that had had my attention (for you ones that don't read my posts, shame on you, and we talking about de chat voters)

Today we are visiting 4 of them.
Avernite, Xarxan, k-59 and Hax
Why them you ask. Glad you asked, I will explain it when I talk about them.

They are not in an specific order or anything

Avernite
1. Not ok villager
2. Jerman red
3. Jeray villager
4. Chat villager
5. Adamgerd villager
6. Sleepy then capi red
7. Randy villager

As you see this guy could go very good with the other pack. Has voted 2 reds. One was for outing (capi) but Jerman wasn't so half goodie half other pack points on that.

Xarxan
1. Not ok villager
2. Nikk dead
3. TFW villager
4. Chat villager
5. Calliean (only vote on calliean)
6. Capi red
7. Villager

Some less the same that above, but less. Because his only red is the one outed, points because was preouting

K59
1. Not ok villager
2. No vote
3. Claude villager
4. De chat
5. Wagon villager
6. Randy villager
7. Randy villager

So the worst vote record of everyone we looking into today.
Also yesterday in the running and in the end saved. Many switches at the end
IKE not feeling him and switching and sleepy as well switching made him live
Yes we can hold him accountable for that switches. But in case he turns bad well those 2 wont look that good.

Lastly but not least
Haxy-poh
1. Not ok villager
2. Jerman red
3. Jeray villager then TFW villager
4. Chat villager
5. Adamger villager
6. Capibara red
7. K59

2 reds. Goodie points and not red pack points as well. But don't know. He hasn't been playing that hax style I know him for
He has been laying "low" and not that active.

In my mind hax or k59 are right now the ones to go for
K59 having a bad voting record and being saved by switches yesterday and not that active or anything

VOTE K59

If I have time I will try to check the other votecounts of the other people too.

So the conclusion is that k-59 might be a red baddie, but he's about as good a lynch as a die-roll for the blue team - or are you thinking him, Ike and Sleepy are all blue?

Right. Someone needs a vote.

I think Xarkan has been sneaking by despite repeated attention, and the people who died instead of him are mostly villagers.

But Bohemian hasn't even really been looked at. So, a zombie vote.

Vote BohemianJulius

Ok so today I have had my time to work on some things so let's see what we do.

First of all let's look at some votecounts of a few people that had had my attention (for you ones that don't read my posts, shame on you, and we talking about de chat voters)

Today we are visiting 4 of them.
Avernite, Xarxan, k-59 and Hax
Why them you ask. Glad you asked, I will explain it when I talk about them.

They are not in an specific order or anything

Avernite
1. Not ok villager
2. Jerman red
3. Jeray villager
4. Chat villager
5. Adamgerd villager
6. Sleepy then capi red
7. Randy villager

As you see this guy could go very good with the other pack. Has voted 2 reds. One was for outing (capi) but Jerman wasn't so half goodie half other pack points on that.

Xarxan
1. Not ok villager
2. Nikk dead
3. TFW villager
4. Chat villager
5. Calliean (only vote on calliean)
6. Capi red
7. Villager

Some less the same that above, but less. Because his only red is the one outed, points because was preouting

K59
1. Not ok villager
2. No vote
3. Claude villager
4. De chat
5. Wagon villager
6. Randy villager
7. Randy villager

So the worst vote record of everyone we looking into today.
Also yesterday in the running and in the end saved. Many switches at the end
IKE not feeling him and switching and sleepy as well switching made him live
Yes we can hold him accountable for that switches. But in case he turns bad well those 2 wont look that good.

Lastly but not least
Haxy-poh
1. Not ok villager
2. Jerman red
3. Jeray villager then TFW villager
4. Chat villager
5. Adamger villager
6. Capibara red
7. K59

2 reds. Goodie points and not red pack points as well. But don't know. He hasn't been playing that hax style I know him for
He has been laying "low" and not that active.

In my mind hax or k59 are right now the ones to go for
K59 having a bad voting record and being saved by switches yesterday and not that active or anything

VOTE K59

If I have time I will try to check the other votecounts of the other people too.
What are your views on Tris2 activating alderman yesterday "because it was close"?

What are your views on Tris2 activating alderman yesterday "because it was close"?
Rather weird, because I would always activate Alderman early on if I was a villager (how often will you have cause to sneaky prevent a tie?). But then I was widely accused of playing Pathological Liar wrong, so who knows, maybe I have Alderman misunderstood too.

So the conclusion is that k-59 might be a red baddie, but he's about as good a lynch as a die-roll for the blue team - or are you thinking him, Ike and Sleepy are all blue?
K59 can be either one of them blue or red. Depending of what he turns out could help us see if either one of the other two is mate of him

Rather weird, because I would always activate Alderman early on if I was a villager (how often will you have cause to sneaky prevent a tie?). But then I was widely accused of playing Pathological Liar wrong, so who knows, maybe I have Alderman misunderstood too.

I think unnecessary because even a tie wouldn't have been bad.
Has you considered the possibility that she was protecting a packmate from getting lynched?

Has you considered the possibility that she was protecting a packmate from getting lynched?
I have considered it, but since the case on Aedan was basically a who's who of people who were run up along with a villager and then got away, I am not going to base a vote on it yet.

Yes. K59 or aedan could be. They were the ones in the running or there was someone else

I have considered it, but since the case on Aedan was basically a who's who of people who were run up along with a villager and then got away, I am not going to base a vote on it yet.
Indeed, so why aren't you voting Tris2? If she flips baddie, well we have two prime lynch targets, don't we?

Indeed, so why aren't you voting Tris2? If she flips baddie, well we have two prime lynch targets, don't we?
No, I'm saying I'm not gonna run off to lynch Tris because Tris voted against the candidate of Ike, Yvanoff, Xarkan and Sleepyhead, notorious former candidates who got off in the lynch and got a villager killed in their stead.

Mind, I don't think all 4 of you are baddies, given how lousy we have been at lynching we probably got some double non-baddies in a dual run.

Votes are pretty spread out currently. I think some consolidation is in order, and I still think Arkasas is the best candidate for that. He's been following major candidates all game, has contributed just about nothing of his own, and he's slipped under the radar because of it.

Tris2 activating Alderman there is rather interesting. She hasn't explained why she thought it was bad the vote was close. Also, her defence seems to be that she switched before the Aedan train got going? That only defends the vote switch, but not activating Alderman. That could've easily been done only later after Aedan did get votes. Unless she's got a better explanation for being concerned about the vote being close I'm going to think she was a bit trigger happy with alderman in an attempt to save someone, either Aedan of k-59. Also, I don't have enough time to do a proper analysis right now, might have later today, and I need to get out of my train now.
VOTE TRIS2

Unofficial Votecount
Tris2: 3
Sleepyhead (1131)
Xarkan (1133)
beartjah (1159)

K-59: 2
Dedonus (1140)
Claude LC (1147)

Xarkan: 2
Tris2 (1134)
Tris2 (1134)