• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think you should not include both the Pathological Liar and the Cloak. Gives too much power to the PL. Pick one or the other.
I like both traits, but I don't really like PL claiming cloak actually. I feel like a well-played PL shouldn't need it. So I think I'll disallow the PL from picking cloak specifically.

• 1Like
Reactions:
In

• 1Like
Reactions:
In

Don’t give yourself away in the other game next time
Let’s just agree to keep accusations of wolfness to live players in the thread of the proper game.

• 1Like
Reactions:
one thing i have noted is that the rules appear to have been degraded since i was a more active player.

now there is no language preventing ongoing rivalries.

while it appears that the old spirit of the rules would have been violated by @CaptainGrimlock before play, under the current rules, his conduct is acceptable.

just a note. no request for action to be taken.

Grimlock, respect your elders.

I was just trying to engage in some pregame banter. I didn’t expect it to be seen as rude. I also don’t get where Yakman got that this was a rivalry from, because it isn’t.

one thing i have noted is that the rules appear to have been degraded since i was a more active player.

now there is no language preventing ongoing rivalries.

while it appears that the old spirit of the rules would have been violated by @CaptainGrimlock before play, under the current rules, his conduct is acceptable.

just a note. no request for action to be taken.
Vote Yakman?