• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice, @CBusAlex (and congrats to you on your own showcase!) I have had chance to look at tpmcinty's work even if I have not yet given comment, and I think it a great and worthy AAR to give showcase to. I am also surprised that it has not yet found this honor. I hope it gives you more views, @tpmcinty, and many congratulations on a well deserved nod!

Good work @tpmcinty. It’s a great AAR and you are not only a great writAAR but also an avid commentatAAR. Bravo sir!

I would to thank @CBusAlex for the nomination. It was quite a surprise.

I am glad people are enjoying the AAR. I am have fun writing it. It has been a challenge since it is my first attempt at one. When I started I had no idea what I doing or going to do. As I wrote the AAR seem to take on a life of its own. The encouragement of several folks whose comments, thoughts, and ideas have greatly helped me mold the AAR.

Agai thank you for your comments.

I would to thank @CBusAlex for the nomination. It was quite a surprise.

I am glad people are enjoying the AAR. I am have fun writing it. It has been a challenge since it is my first attempt at one. When I started I had no idea what I doing or going to do. As I wrote the AAR seem to take on a life of its own. The encouragement of several folks whose comments, thoughts, and ideas have greatly helped me mold the AAR.

Agai thank you for your comments.
It is time to pass this along.

Sorry I meant to take care of this over the weekend but things got somewhat out of hand on the home front.

I would like to thank everyone for their comments. It is very nice to be recognized.

I hope I am doing this right since I only am following a few threads at this time but one that I am truly enthralled with and I am surprised I did not see on the list is
Before Plantagenet – A House d’Anjou AAR by @JabberJock14 .

This has been and still is an incredible story and writing.