• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations to the canonization, well-earned! :D

Good for you! *Fap* *Fap* - oh, sorry, what the hell? I meant *clap* *clap* lol.

I stop reading this for a little while and its over! Woe is me!

Will you give yourself cores on switzerland? Or the Benelux? I imagine pan-germanism would become very popular in The reich.

"In our arrogance, we left our border to Russia relatively unguarded, this was a mistake, we should have never trusted those vodka drinking sons-of-whores, if we had more divisions at the borders we would have had Moskau within six months. Instead we had to fight for our survival." General Von Schlieffen of the Hallowed Kaizah Korp., in his Autobiography 'In the Grace of God: My Life From Prussia to Reich'

Ya know, the eerie thing about this quote is that it isn't that much of a stretch to imaging Gen. Patton saying this at the end of WWII. A bloody shame he had to get injured and die from an automobile wreck.

No.... Gen. Patton was never from the hallowed Kaziah Corps. And FDR didnt have a time-traveling dog bent on taking over the world... I want a chihuahua that does that... Maybe ill get lucky if i got to the animal shelter