• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have this dlc problem too. i bought the game from this week's Humble Flash Bundle (https://www.humblebundle.com/flash?paradoxgivingtuesdayesday). When i registered it on steam, I saw no dlc available to purchase or no upgrade options in steam and after a brief search, i found that noone is selling those. What can i do for playing the game with full content? Thanks forward.

Yeah "no more tickets", "this would resolved in this week.", "there is no first come first serve, everyone will be treated as same." And without any solution, they put the same title into humblebundle. I sense some ulterior motive.

Last edited:
It's in the works. I'm still waiting for more information. Sadly flu season put some gravel in the machinery.

People are saying thanks but has any solution been made? if so someone please let me know. It says on steam warlock master of the arcane complete edition is in my library, but no dlc's. why would steam take down the dlc content and only have it available through purchasing the entire game again? what is going on here

If you have the complete edition you have all the DLCs already ... do you not? This thread is about people who do not have the complete edition but have no way of acquiring those DLCs any more.

If you have the complete edition you have all the DLCs already ... do you not? This thread is about people who do not have the complete edition but have no way of acquiring those DLCs any more.

I believe turtle_pharts means that he initially purchased the base game of Warlock: Master of the Arcane, but since the time the individual DLC's were taken off the market, his Steam library has claimed that he owns Warlock: Master of the Arcane Complete Edition despite not having any of the DLC's.

From what I have read, the issue people are having is that their Steam libraries claim they own the Complete Edition of Warlock, even though they initially purchased the base game. And despite their Steam libraries now claiming they own the Complete Edition, they don't actually have any of the DLC's.

Since the DLC's were taken off the market, they now cannot purchase the individual DLC's, and apparently must buy one of the versions that includes the base game + all DLC's.

So, people are wondering that if they own the base game, which has now become listed as the Complete Edition in their Steam libraries despite not actually having any of the DLC's, will they receive the DLC's for free in an automatic update? Is there some other way to obtain the DLC's if they do not already own them? Or are they required to purchase one of the versions that comes with the DLC, thereby re-purchasing the base game?

Appearantly best possible solution has been chosen. Thank you Paradox, you earned my heart again.

Thanks for quick and the best solution.

Nothing has been done yet, has it? Originally, people could submit tickets and would be given the missing DLC (effectively being upgraded for free), but November 24th we were told to stop submitting tickets and to wait for an automatic solution to be implemented. Since then, I don't believe any solution has been implemented? (I understand that there were holidays as well as other issues. I'm not complaining about the delay. I'm just saying that I don't believe any solution has yet been implemented.)

Nothing has been done yet, has it? Originally, people could submit tickets and would be given the missing DLC (effectively being upgraded for free), but November 24th we were told to stop submitting tickets and to wait for an automatic solution to be implemented. Since then, I don't believe any solution has been implemented? (I understand that there were holidays as well as other issues. I'm not complaining about the delay. I'm just saying that I don't believe any solution has yet been implemented.)

I checked the game properties in steam (right click the game, check dlc tab). i saw all dlcs were listed available for installing to my regular version. So basically it was upgraded to complete version. Paradox did magic again :)

No upgrade

Hey sorry to bother, I own warlock on steam but did not receive a complete edition upgrade. Since I can't buy any of the dlc on steam currently either would it be possible for me to receive one otherwise?

I checked the game properties in steam (right click the game, check dlc tab). i saw all dlcs were listed available for installing to my regular version. So basically it was upgraded to complete version. Paradox did magic again :)

Not for me. Steam still lists only Power of Serpent and Powerful Lords, the two DLC that I already owned. Had you previously submitted a ticket or something? Because it looks like Paradox has not fixed it for everyone yet.

I'd expect some kind of official notice if/when Paradox implements an automatic solution, just so people will know, and to track down any issues.

Reactions:
Not for me. Steam still lists only Power of Serpent and Powerful Lords, the two DLC that I already owned. Had you previously submitted a ticket or something? Because it looks like Paradox has not fixed it for everyone yet.

I'd expect some kind of official notice if/when Paradox implements an automatic solution, just so people will know, and to track down any issues.

Ok then, I am not sure, if Paradox fixed it. That was my first guess, i could be wrong. Let's wait for admin/moderator response then. Hopefully, it will be fixed for everyone having issues on this.

You should all have it added automatically. Please restart your Steam clients etc if you have problems.

Reactions: