• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Hello, and sorry for the late reply.

Thank you for making us aware of this! It seems it's indeed not possible for owners of the old standard edition to get the DLC content. I have alerted our sales department and I hope to have this issue resolved soon!

Thank you for your patience!

So you say that Steam tells you that you own the complete edition, but you can't see any content in your owned DLC list? Could you please screenshot it and put it on here? (use imgur and [noparse]
[/noparse]-tags)

In my steam library I have Warlock not Complete Edition.
You ask screenshot DLC-list:
Warlock.png

Also in shop no DLC.

The image is broken. I would also like to ask you to please use a "normal" image hosting service such as imgur or similar. The link you are trying to post is quite fishy.

After a week since i've brought this to Paradox's attention, still no DLC's back in shop (and they disappeared from all the shops: GamersGate, Amazon, Steam, pretty much any place you could think). We are still unable to make an upgrade, because Steam registers our standard copy as Complete Edition, despite the fact that we have no DLC's in our downloadable content section, nor we did not purchased one. I'd like to be able to get the DLC's or the upgrade, but it seems that we won't be able to do so any time soon. I will probably refrain myself from buying Paradox games until i'm sure they are definitive editions with no more surprises like this one. I've recently bought CK2 and i'm starting to worry what will happen if there will be the same situation - a complete edition and no possibility to buy any DLC that i've missed....

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I do however ask you kindly to read 3 posts up.

I need to figure this out from one end. It seems people with the complete edition says they don't have all the content. We need to resolve this before we start allowing people to buy a complete edition without the correct content.

If you are having this problem. Please make sure you register your games CD-key My Games at the top and send me a PM! Thank you!
UPDATED INFORMATION!!! - Since this is causing me too much manual labor. Please do the following instead:
- Register your key as I said above.
- Go to paradox.zendesk.com
- Submit a ticket in which you reference this thread and your forum account name.

Thank you!

Even more updated information!
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...cane-Steam&p=18461567&viewfull=1#post18461567

First screenie (no DLC - downloadable content):

uDLWWD1.jpg

Second screenie (store message):

g6yDU7G.jpg

Third screenie (checkout message):

28pemLv.jpg

As i've already mentioned, i had only the standard edition and no DLC's.

It's in the works. I'm still waiting for more information. Sadly flu season put some gravel in the machinery.

You should all have it added automatically. Please restart your Steam clients etc if you have problems.

Reactions: