• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
People interested in playing Victoria 3 complaining and not grasping the concept of imports. This is too funny.

Interested in the book contents. I'm guessing it's a hard-copy of the wiki and will be outdated come the next balance patch.

Nice as objets d'art but not really practical.
It's an art book, not a guide.
So before bashing on others, get your own factuur straight please, good sir.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Let's remain civil, please.

There are two books.
"It also includes an exclusive artbook and remastered Victoria 2 Soundtrack"

I don't see anything about two books. Can you maybe specify where you found this information? Is it mentioned with a seller? Are you sure the seller gives the right information?

I ordered it to have a missing copy (i'm from the old generation :p )and recieved it just now. There is only one book, the announced art book.

vnoHihw.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions:
I ordered it to have a missing copy (i'm from the old generation :p )and recieved it just now. There is only one book, the announced art book.

vnoHihw.jpg
Hello, does the physical edition also contain the pre-order Vic2 soundtrack on steam and in game (not just cd music) ? Can somebody who has bought the physical edition answer this question please? Thanks

Hello, does the physical edition also contain the pre-order Vic2 soundtrack on steam and in game (not just cd music) ? Can somebody who has bought the physical edition answer this question please? Thanks
Don't forget the American building set. Is that included as well? (Just for those who do not have a digital version yet)

• 1Like
Reactions:
@.NoWay.
Maybe is just me, but it's not really disappointing that they have dropped this news out of the blue and every possible info in regard is just impossible to find ? Like why ? Can't you just make clear what you are selling? o_O

Since you have this edition, please allow me another question; does this edition come also with the DLC "day one pack American buildings"?
No (I got my order from Amazon.fr to the US today). More than that the disc that comes with it doesn't actually have the game but only 106MB of the steam installer...
1667666746929.png

The CD is nice and is a official pressing of the remaster. I'm putting the information into Musicbranz while I wait for the game to download.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Where can I buy a physical copy and have it mailed to Australia?

I am keen to buy a copy on disc but i am not willing to buy from Steam or any other online retailer. I want that disc so I can have the game to play for as long as I please.

I am still playing Victoria I regularly because I have the disc, and the expansions on discs.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Where can I buy a physical copy and have it mailed to Australia?

I am keen to buy a copy on disc but i am not willing to buy from Steam or any other online retailer. I want that disc so I can have the game to play for as long as I please.

I am still playing Victoria I regularly because I have the disc, and the expansions on discs.
I got it on Amazon.

To be honest, i don't expect an expansion on disc.