Victoria 3: Patch 1.3.2 is now LIVE! - Checksum [4a4c] - Not for Problem Reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

PDX_Pelly

Community Manager Victoria 3
Paradox Staff
May 17, 2023
Good Day Victorians!

We just released a small patch, to address some issues in the current build of Victoria 3. Please do not use this thread to report any new issues you discover - but rather file any bug reports in the bug reporting forum, thank you!

- Fixed an issue where Divided Monarchists events could keep firing even after reaching 100 progress
- Fixed an issue where events could give you a second Napoleon III after already having one Napoleon III
- Reduced the impact of Agitator Popularity on Political Movement Support
- Safeguards added to hopefully prevent an issue where some mods could cause buildings to get duplicated in split states
- The “Shut the Door Behind You” achievement no longer requires Voice of the People to unlock
- Fixed the Anarchist ideology having duplicated stances on Economic System laws
- Fixed a texture streaming issue that caused the border between the paper map and the table to look blurry when zoomed out
- The Vox Populi achievement should now work properly
- Fixed an issue where Agitators would sometimes not join the correct Political Movement
- Fixed an issue where agitator supported political movements could repeatedly form and disband
- Agitator support tooltip is now shown correctly for Agitators with 0 popularity
- Radicalism of revolutionary political movements is now shown correctly in the outliner
- Fixed a bug where civil wars could break the Divided Monarchists Journal Entry due to incorrectly setting a variable
- The Paris Commune now inherits the Journal Entries and variables of France if it ends up victorious and annexes France
- Fixed NULL_OBJ being shown in event ‘Pébrine Outbreak’
- Fixed a typo in the event ‘When You Have a Hammer’
- Fixed incorrectly formatted text in the event ‘Devout Call For Intervention’
- Fixed an issue where the German Unification chain of Journal Entries did not work correctly for Lübeck
- Fixed an issue where the Schleswig-Holstein Question Journal Entry would incorrectly resolve without taking Holstein
- Fixed an issue where the German National Identity Journal Entry could complete before the Schleswig--- Holstein Question Journal Entry, potentially breaking the whole German Unification chain
- Fixed an issue where Max Stirner could end up spawning multiple times
- Fixed an issue where NULL_STATE entries could appear in the Construction Queue due to revolutions/secessions splitting states
- The AI now correctly understands how to resolve the Government Petition Journal Entry
- Fixed a localization issue with numerous triggers relating to unification where the name of the unification would not be shown
- Fixed an issue where some sound effects for free features such as Exile Agitator were incorrectly DLC locked
- Fixed an issue where exiling an Agitator would not remove their support from the Political Movement they were a part of
- Fixed a crash to desktop issue in the virtual file system
- It is no longer possible to colonize inland states that you do not border just because the state region they are a part of is coastal
- Fixed an issue where saving the game was blocked in certain languages when playing as a revolution due to country name formatting

Previous Changelogs:
1.3 Changelog

• 61Like
  • 1Love
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
No performance (tick speed) fixes ?
Probably this item:

- Safeguards added to hopefully prevent an issue where some mods could cause buildings to get duplicated in split states

• 3Like
Reactions:
Nice changes but unfortunately doesnt fix my gripes of abysmal performance, and a potential ressource deadlock. I cant even report it since the game never crashes properly and i have to manually kill the process. 1.3 in technical terms is a nightmare. I guess ill have to let my game catch some dust and test every single hotfix until it doesnt run like a*s anymore. I am not mad, i am just dissappointed.

• 3Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
What about the issue where people support policies that worsen their condition?

Example: Old Age Pension is active and Trade Unions demand Wage Subsidies

• 1Like
Reactions:
Fixed an issue where events could give you a second Napoleon III after already having one Napoleon III
e3e.png

• 32Haha
Reactions:
Multiple Napoleon Bonapartes (insert number here)?! Naughty! I can sense the British nervously sweating across the Channel over this development. ;) Lol.

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Playing Prussia is still completely unfun.
If Austria backs Denmark you are 4 years stuck in progression.
I give this game up at that point.

Reactions:
- Fixed an issue where the Schleswig-Holstein Question Journal Entry would incorrectly resolve without taking Holstein
Now it is not completed when you have a PU on both states... I think it should since you (indirectly) controle it.

This was the main way of getting this completed by having the transfer subject on denmark