Victoria 3 | Monthly Update #3 | September

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yet the tooltip shows a whooping massive -4.34K deficit, down from positive balance of 681 it currently has. I doubt it's the -10 State Infrastructure penalty because that would require many more factors in the calculation, but I could be wrong.
Based on DD#12, Balance is the country's weekly income. A thousand fewer workers is a thousand fewer taxable incomes (assuming they all end up unemployed).

Woah, why does the british market cover southern idaho? I don't think they ever had nominal control over that area.
Because Idaho is a single state and national markets are determined by state. It's also why the Lakota market covers the modern state of South Dakota and not the boundaries of the Lakota nation.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Oh okay, thanks!
They did mention in the comments on the latest dev diary that they are considering making national markets divided by state (the portion of a state region each country owns) rather than state region (the entire de jure state), so it might change.

• 2Like
Reactions:
The Zuiderzee looks strange, if you followed the post zuiderzeeplan (1917) outline. Theses polders (with exception of the Wieringermeer polder in 1930) didn’t exists during the games timeframe.