• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

laywoman

Sergeant
Paradox Staff
QA
Oct 4, 2022
Our patch 1.3.5 is released today, June 26th. While it should work pretty well, there are some issues you might encounter during the gameplay.

The Known Issue list has been updated for the release of version 1.3.5. Please find the list below:
  • Divided Monarchies soft locks if there is a tie. If two dynasties reach the goal on the same tick the JE fails to move on to the next phase.
  • A large amount of available construction points allows for queuing of agricultural buildings over the Arable Land limit.
  • A country about to get fully annexed still get Claims (and notifies relevant countries of this) on its former states right before it gets destroyed
  • The game displays NULL_OBJ front in right click interaction list for generals that are preparing a naval invasion.
  • A country that no longer exists starting Diplomatic Play causing NULL_OBJ War, it happens rarely but it is on our known issues under work.
  • JE "Research Technology" remains if there is an entry in the queue in the tutorial.
  • Certain historical characters are not always transferred to the Paris Commune when it breaks away from France.
  • AI is not changing laws through petitions that have less than a 50% chance to enact.
  • Currently, one of the bizarre technical issues we have is our game crashing when attempting to open Steam overlay (Shift + Tab) on Linux. It is under investigation and we are trying to determine the cause. Workaround would be not enabling the Steam overlay for Linux OS at the moment.
  • Tooltips for "Sway to Bonapartism/Orleanism/Legitimism" contains unlocalized strings in the Korean language.
  • Tooltips (again) which usually display a button shortcut combination are incorporating unusual signs in the Turkish language.

• 4Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Upvote 0
Was the Overlord annexes rebellions from vassals bug fixed from the live test beta?
Is this really a bug?

I mean, it's a weird implementation, but a certain subject's punishment along the lines of "you clearly failed to rule your country and allowed a rebellion, now time for us to take the matters in our own hands" seems kind of appropriate.

Joking ofc, but still.

Frederick Douglass still supports slavery. Here, you can see him calling for the destruction of the abolitionist Whig party, possibly rallying support for the VERY pro-slavery Democratic Party.

1687852902646.png

• 2Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
20230627225342_1.jpg

I as Britain Colonized Fiji - first it appeared as a NULL-OBJ in the construction window with an ability to move it up and down, but not cancel; but upon system reload this graphical error appeared. However, waiting for it to go through the build time allowed 1 port to appear, and fixed it.

Is there a file submission I can do for the save game?

Also, Federate Canada is sticking in Journal, even after country is formed and properly renamed.

View attachment 1000576

I as Britain Colonized Fiji - first it appeared as a NULL-OBJ in the construction window with an ability to move it up and down, but not cancel; but upon system reload this graphical error appeared. However, waiting for it to go through the build time allowed 1 port to appear, and fixed it.

Is there a file submission I can do for the save game?

Also, Federate Canada is sticking in Journal, even after country is formed and properly renamed.
Make bug report in bug reporting subforum

The game is in a much better state without mods that it was on release, but you still can't see unemployment in the building menu without a mod to do so, and that's a shame. Mods can fix this but make the new column unsortable. It seems like an easy fix tho, could we get it ?

How am I supposed to occupy the other war goal, if the war goal didn't join the war?

Hello

I was playing with a friend. We saved and left the game. But when we tried loading our save to continue, we always ended up desynchronized.

View attachment 1001959View attachment 1001960
Hi there, if this still happens could you make a separate bug report with attached save file and all the needed information in the form? Thank you!
/Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.