• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

atazsk

Corporal
6 Badges
Jun 1, 2015
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II
So playing as a female, i asked to become a vampire from Molag Bal when my character was around 22 years old.

I was under the impression that even if i aged, my fertility wouldn't change from what it was when i became a vampire from Molag Bal at a young age. Is this true, because it doesn't seem to be working, unless i'm missing something.

Basically around 80 years old+ i had 0% fertility (i checked with charinfo) with Mara as my patron deity and the "Lusty Argonian Maid" book. So i got my hands on "Notes on Racial Phylogeny" for +15% fertility boost, but now that i'm 110, my fertility has gone down to -80%. I'm not sure what changed, i don't seem to be having any negative traits or modifiers that visibly decrease my fertility.

So my question is, is there a way to keep fertility above 0 while being immortal as a female?

in ek_birth_events, there is an event for non-mer menopause ekbirth.103 which I think is the issue
replace this
is_mer = no
is_female = yes
NOT = { has_character_modifier = menopause_timer }
fertility > 0
with this
is_mer = no
is_female = yes
is_undead = no
NOT = { has_character_modifier = menopause_timer }
fertility > 0
I'm pretty sure it should work
Also realistically there is no reason vampires shouldn't get menopause but whatever works for you