• Pre order now!

Paradox Development Studio brings you the sequel to one of the most popular strategy games ever made! Crusader Kings III is soon upon us and you can pre order it today!

Releasing September 1st 2020

atazsk

Corporal
6 Badges
Jun 1, 2015
  • Darkest Hour
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II
So playing as a female, i asked to become a vampire from Molag Bal when my character was around 22 years old.

I was under the impression that even if i aged, my fertility wouldn't change from what it was when i became a vampire from Molag Bal at a young age. Is this true, because it doesn't seem to be working, unless i'm missing something.

Basically around 80 years old+ i had 0% fertility (i checked with charinfo) with Mara as my patron deity and the "Lusty Argonian Maid" book. So i got my hands on "Notes on Racial Phylogeny" for +15% fertility boost, but now that i'm 110, my fertility has gone down to -80%. I'm not sure what changed, i don't seem to be having any negative traits or modifiers that visibly decrease my fertility.

So my question is, is there a way to keep fertility above 0 while being immortal as a female?